• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting RECENT Kiri Kelly "sighting"!

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Some of you out there might already know about this, but I was floored.

A few of us of us old-timers remember Kiri Kelly, BDSM actress/model who also did tons of tickling videos. She was kind of like our Bettie Page, I guess; cute, in many places during a short period of time, and seemed to genuinely enjoy the activities she was involved with - it didn't seem to be just for $$ (whether it really was or not; a sense of fun, adventure and eagerness seemed to come through her work, etc.). And like Bettie, she dissapeared rather suddenly.

I've Googled her for years just because I was a fan and hoped that she was doing ok. Not to intrude on her life or anything... I genuinly have a sense of nostalgia for this person that indirectly helped me more accept my kinkiness and enjoy the fun side of it.

This time Google worked! Apparently the modern Kiri has her own Deviant Art page. Again, I was not expecting this.

"Old folks" maybe send her a short greeting. Everyone else, please don't bombard her!

http://kirikelly.deviantart.com/art/Kiri-Kelly-141447118

Cool. I remember her. I had one of her videos back in the day, where she was on the couch with a curly haired woman, taking turns tying each other up and tickling each other. Her long lean lovely body, only wearing a pair of panties. Yum! She was quite hot and was obviously enjoying the work. Quite ticklish too. It was one of my favorite videos. Glad to see she's coming back somewhat, and hasn't completely retired to have a family and all that stuff. I'll keep an eye out for her new website when it becomes available. Thanks for the heads up.

Now there's a name that I remember from the days when CalStar videos on VHS tape were about the best tickling material that I could get. It's good to know that she's alive and well.:D

She lives in Florida now. From the looks of the photos she may have been at Fetcon. I really hope to go next year.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back