• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Internet Connection Problem..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I keep getting a message, especially with e-mail, on my gmail account, which says "Features cannot load due to an internet connectivity problem". I can get to TMF, the WPVI site, etc, but,., my email does not load or delete, and I cant write or send emails. I have a flashing green light on my cable connection box, which I think they said meant there was a problem with my internet, but I don't remember.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Flashing green generally indicates data traffic passing. Generally, alarms and warnings will be signified by red and amber lights.

If you can get to the TMF, but not Gmail, then it's something a little more complicated.

I can tell you that if you are running Windows XP (which as of last month is no longer supported by Microsoft) You'll find that the bigger sites like Google and Facebook may no longer load properly, because your computer is no longer getting the updates necessary to keep up with the certificates.

Anyway, good luck.

Thanks.

I'm not running Windows XP. I'm running Windows 7, so its not that,

I'm also getting "No data received" messages from Google and Gmail.

I keep getting a message, especially with e-mail, on my gmail account, which says "Features cannot load due to an internet connectivity problem". I can get to TMF, the WPVI site, etc, but,., my email does not load or delete, and I cant write or send emails. I have a flashing green light on my cable connection box, which I think they said meant there was a problem with my internet, but I don't remember.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello Mitchell, searching online helps the most. In fact, putting the exact error message you received into Google brought up that exact thread from the Google forums. Unfortunately, none of the fixes worked for that fellow, but he seemed a little slow anyway.

Hopefully you can get your email back to email those prospective insurance clients! Good luck, my friend! Catch up with you soon.

Still cant access Gmail. I'm getting a this page cant be displayed message. It's weird how I can post to TMF, and get to the WPVI site, and other sites, but cant access Gmail, This is a problem because its my main email to write to business people, friends, and family.

Any advice would be appreciated. Is anyone else having problems with Gmail? Thanks.

Use a computer at the library to write everyone and inform them of your e-mail issues. Also call your provider, they may be able to help more than we can.
I have gmail, and haven't had any problems.

I just called Time Warner. Thankfully, it isn't my computer or service. There is a general outage/problem in the area. They claim that they are upgrading the speed of my internet from 25 to 50, whatever that means. This has been going on for almost 36 hours already, which is a problem, because I cant load my gmail account to communicate with work people or family/friends. The guy claims that it isn't going to be much longer, but didn't have a time frame.

Thankfully, the Aflac people are away for the weekend at a meeting that I'm not supposed to attend yet. Hopefully by Monday when they return this will be resolved.

If it were an internet connectivity problem, I don't think any sites would load. Sounds
like a problem with gmail. I second the suggestion to Google the error message (or use
Bing if google won't load).

Hopefully by Monday when they return this will be resolved.

Hopefully, but probably not. If you read the thread I linked regarding the same exact problem you're having, the original poster tried everybody's suggestions and none of them resolved the problem. It seems his problem ended up sorting itself out, maybe via a Gmail or Chrome update... after an unknown period of time. Most people have multiple email addresses, so you might as well create another one and/or give your AFLAC friends a phone call to let them know your email is down. That'll also help you practice being on the phones since you'll be talking to prospective insurance clients that way most of the time. Good luck!

Jericho, how about you stay out of my thread. Your post isn't well meaning.

"Practice being on the phones".

How I talk to clients, and where I get them from, isn't your business.

You aren't the expert on the problem. I spoke to the experts.. who told me what the problem is.. It seems to be ironing itself out.

Not that its any of your business, but I told the people who need to know at Aflac about the problem.

Next time, unless you have something really well meaning to say that's sincere,. kindly stay out of my thread.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back