• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogated By The Queen! (F/M)

TiedTitan

His feet scraped along the chiselled stone floor as he was dragged down the corridor. Hoisted between two burly guards, he let his body stay limp. The black hood encasing his head obscured his sight, just as the rag tied around his mouth blocked his speech. The thick, rough rope that bound his wrists and ankles together was beginning to chafe his skin. The prisoner futilely tugged at his bonds once again, but they held as strong as before. He could merely let out a muffled groan as his captive journey continued.

Karrin and his fellow revolutionaries had met under the inn, as usual. Their plan to overthrow the tyrant Queen Jessamine was set to go down tonight. They were making the final arrangements for the plan when one of their scouts alerted the group of a squad of guards heading straight for the inn. Assuming they must’ve uncovered the location of this secret hideout, Karrin and his allies scattered into the streets. Although it seemed as if most of his friends managed to evade capture, Karrin unluckily ran straight into a guard patrol. They seized him and hauled him off to Queen Jessamine’s castle.

Karrin heard the rusty creak of a sturdy iron door opening. He assumed he had been brought to a secure interrogation room so they could extract information about the resistance from him. Karrin hoped he’d manage to withstand whatever methods they had planned, but he was more than a little terrified. The guards dragged him into the room, forcing him to kneel. The rope around his ankles was cut away; instead, a pair of heavy manacles were clamped around them. There was a little slack chain for him to move his legs this time, however the restraints must’ve been attached to some sort of hook in the floor as he couldn’t bring his feet forwards or backwards. Next the bindings on his hands were removed, replaced with another pair of metal shackles. They lifted his arms so that they were fully extended before connecting his wrist cuffs to a bar bolted to the ceiling. This left his body completely stretched taut.

With Karrin tightly restrained, the guards took their leave, shutting the door behind them. He imagined they were sending for the royal interrogator now. The captive hung there for some time. He wished desperately for his allies to continue with the plan tonight. If so, there was a good chance of him making it through all this. If not, and they managed to crack him, their entire uprising may crumble.

The door reopened suddenly, ripping Karrin from his thoughts. He tilted his head up, although he couldn’t see whoever had arrived due to the hood. Karrin expected to hear the hefty stomping of some interrogator brute coming towards him. Instead, much to his surprise, the room was filled with the clacking of high heels. The mystery figure seemed to be circling him, pacing slowly and deliberately around the room. They came to a stop in front of him. They stood still for a few moments, and Karrin grew increasingly worried at what might happen next.

The person stepped towards him, and suddenly the hood was plucked off his head. The gush of light blinded him momentarily, forcing him to narrow his eyes. When his vision recovered however, the sight before him utterly bewildered him. Queen Jessamine herself was in the room with him! Karrin gulped and involuntarily recoiled, jangling his chains but failing to move anywhere. Jessamine tossed the hood to the floor and crossed her arms, a dazzling smirk accompanying her powerful gaze. Although she was a brutal ruler, known for her jovial cruelty and disregard for her citizens... Karrin was admittedly enthralled by her appearance. Jessamine was in her mid 40s, but her refined beauty wasn’t lessened by her lack of youth. Her sharp facial features made her look cunning and dangerous, like a predator constantly on the hunt. Her flowing hair was the colour of oak, and Karrin found himself getting lost in the wavy locks. She was wearing a truly resplendent wine-coloured velvet dress, with matching opera gloves encasing her graceful arms.

“So, you’re one of the sick little puppies vying for my throne?”, Jessamine asked rhetorically. Her tone was cocky and condescending, with a little tempered rage seeping in. She leaned forwards and grabbed Karrin’s chin roughly with a gloved hand.

“You and your pathetic friends think you can overthrow ME?!”, Jessamine spat in a flash of anger. Her burning green eyes were fixed on Karrin’s face; he averted his eyes, petrified of her gaze.

“Well, before I start this whole torture thing, are you willing to give up your allies?”, she questioned, her disinterested tone indicating that she didn’t expect him to cave immediately.

“Nee-eerr“, Karrin tried to refuse her offer, his speech impaired by the gag. He felt embarrassed mumbling stupidly in front of a gorgeous woman, even though she was his mortal enemy.

“Gooooood. I like when I get to break my subjects personally”, she said with vindictive pleasure. She walked over to a small wooden chest at the side of the room, opening it up and rooting around. Karrin couldn’t see what she kept in there, but he doubted it would possibly be good for him. However, Karrin began to panic as she approached him with a sharp knife.

“Pain is a very reliable tool for prying information from an unwilling subject”, Jessamine lectured, twirling the weapon carelessly in her hands like it was a paperweight. Karrin could only imagine the violent terrors she could inflict upon him now.
“Unfortunately, though, I’ve begun to find it boring. Sure, the screams and yelling can be fun, but it’s all rather... repetitive, don’t you think? Plus, I do sometimes get a bit carried away, and the poor little prisoner often perishes far too soon”, she admitted coldly.

Jessamine surged forward, bringing the knife towards him. Karrin sealed his eyes, unable to watch whatever she was going to do to him. Much to his shock, the blade cut into his leather tunic, slicing down the garment.

“Besides, pain is too neutral of an emotion. The real fun lies in tormenting a subject in a manner fitting of their station. To humiliate them and strip them of their last scraps of dignity, just like they deserve”, Jessamine declared resolutely.

“Speaking of stripping”, she teased, cutting through more of his clothes. The fabric loosened until finally she tore it from his body. The queen discarded the knife and ran her hands over Karrin’s now exposed chest. The feeling of velvet on his skin was exhilarating. Her gloved fingers teased his nipples, sending waves of pleasurable tingles through his body. Karrin pushed out his chest, leaning further into the soft sensual touches. Jessamine giggled lightly before pinching one of his nipples between her fingers. She twisted it harshly, causing the captive to yelp into his gag.

Her hands wandered up his shoulders, gliding soothingly across his arms. She stopped at his iron restraints, rubbing his rope-chafed wrists. Her hands began to descend, leaving trails of velvety delight on his skin. Her fingers slowed as they went on, until they were brought to a complete stop in the centre of his armpits. They remained planted there for a bit, allowing Karrin’s nervousness to escalate. He wondered what she was planning to do next. He assumed that she had stopped moving as she thought of what method she was going to use to “break him". However, as her fingers continued to stay still, he realised that it was likely deliberate. Was she taunting him? But that would mean she was about to…

Leisurely, her fingers began to move again, being whisked in a circle around his armpit. The feeling was faint at first, even somewhat enjoyable. A giddy mirth grew inside him, and his rag-filled mouth broke into a grin. The devilish queen sped up the movement with each rotation. Gradually, the sensation built within Karrin, as his captors fingers moved faster and faster. His hollows began to feel fluttery as she teased them endlessly, and a few sudden chuckles snuck away from the young revolutionary. He tugged his arms, rattling the chains above. He glanced briefly up at Jessamine. Her smirk was playful yet mischievous, as if she knew the depths of how bad her prisoner was about to suffer.

Karrin’s giggles were a pretty unbroken stream at this point, each chuckle muffled by his cloth gag. Jessamine switched up her technique, opting to spider her fingers wildly all over the exposed pits. This brought the attack up a notch, as Karrin’s mind became more overtaken by the tickling. His laughter grew deeper as a flurry of furry velvet strokes rampaged his armpits. His chains rattled as he wriggled back and forth on his knees, her devious hands tracking his bodies slight movements.

The captive dared to glance at the dominant queen. Her face was one of giddy fury; as if she was releasing pent up rage, yet enjoying every second of it. She continued her assault, speeding her digits in every crevice of his vulnerable hollows. The ticklish sensations were on the verge of torturing Karrin. Despite trapping him in a constant fit of laughter and consuming all his focus, the feelings were still bearable. His mind was like a pot boiling, with the foam just barely keeping from spilling over.

“I’m feeling a little merciful today, weak boy. I’ll give you this one chance to confess now, before I really show you what torture feels like. Where can I find your pitiful friends, and what are they planning against me?” Jessamine asked in a demeaning tone.

“I woo-n’t taa-lk”, Karrin replied, his will steadfast. He prayed he’d have the strength to stay that way.

Queen Jessamine lashed out, striking Karrin across the face with a gloved hand. The blow stung, and knocked the prisoner sideways until the metal restraints yanked him back into place. She stepped in close, pressing her body against his. The soft dress felt seductive touching his bare chest. She leaned down next to his ear, so close that he could feel her breath.

“So be it”, she whispered naughtily. “I promise you this, worthless scum. Soon you’ll be begging to betray your friends. You’ll break and worship me, just as you should. I am your queen, and you are my slave”.

The terrifying queen stripped off her fancy gloves, revealing a set of needle sharp talons. Just like her outfit, her nails were painted dark crimson. She traced his biceps with the points, leaving his skin tingling. She swiped his right armpit in a claw shape, causing him to jolt. She did the same in his other pit. Back and forth, she clawed his armpits lightly. The feeling wasn’t as strong, eliciting only a brief giggle with each attack, but the pattern did keep him wiggling from side to side with each stroke. The interval between swipes grew shorter, until he was forced to sway from side to side as much as he could, instinctively retreating.

Her hands withdrew suddenly, replaced with just one lone nail trailing around his right armpit. Try as he might to remain stone-faced, the tickles forced his mouth into a silly smirk. She seized his chin with her other hand, forcing his head up until he was making eye contact with the evil torturess. Her gaze radiated dominance, her expression one of absolute superiority. She truly viewed Karrin as lesser; and here she had him, chained up, helpless, at her mercy. The thought made him feel utterly submissive to the queen.

The captive shut his eyes to escape her domineering stare. Jessamine responded by digging into his jaw with her nails. The pain was sharp and intense, and Karrin opened his eyes instantly. Jessamine smiled at the display of power, demonstrating her control over her subject. Karrin had no choice but to keep humiliating eye contact with Jessamine as she continued to tease him with the sole wandering fingernail.

“What’s wrong, slave? Can’t you look your beautiful queen in the eye? Maybe you’re just embarrassed. Embarrassed to be weak and exposed in front of such a heavenly person like myself”, Jessamine taunted.

Her single nail was replaced with all four fingers streaking down his armpit lightly. Karrin jerked his metal restraint, achieving naught but rattling the chain. She ploughed his pit repeatedly. The feeling was four times more intense than the single nail, drawing out spurts of laughter from poor Karrin.

“Such adorably pathetic laughter! Well, if you enjoy that, you’ll love this!”, Jessamine exclaimed.

She unleashed a whirlwind of ticklish attacks upon his armpit. Karrin surged in his bonds, immediately overwhelmed. The sensations had been severe enough with the gloves on; being victim to her pointed talons was another hell entirely. Karrin’s laughter quickly turned to howling as Jessamine refused to let up. The prisoner could just about make out the queens devious expression through the tears forming in his eyes. His entire body thrashed and fought, his tormented arm tugging on the metal cuffs so hard he felt like he’d dislocate it.

“Haa-aaahaa-ahhhaaa--- noo—ooo”, Karrin screeched, his composure cracking.

“Ah yes, sing for me slave! You’ll tell me all your little plans soon enough”, Jessamine cheered.

The queen released Karrin’s face from her grip, bringing the spare hand down to scrape carelessly over his ribs. The ticklish horror doubled, the captive wiggling around as her nails assaulted his pits and his body. Karrin’s voice was getting rough and strained now. The queen was relentless, keeping up the attack on his ribs and moving her other hand to harass his neck. This feeling was less ticklish, but made him freak out and flail his head around like a dragon spraying fire, except instead of fire it was distressed screeches.

“Ahhhh- ohhhhkk--- I’ll-lll tellll you-uuu”, Karrin squeaked out. The queens terrifying hands came to a stop, and she grasped his head once more, pulling it up to face hers.

“Speak, traitor. Tell me what you’re planning, NOW!”, Jessamine ordered. She yanked the drool-soaked gag out of his mouth. Karrin panted for a few seconds, recovering his breath before speaking.

“The gate to the training courtyard is damaged. We planned to force our in and storm the castle through the armoury”, Karrin revealed, his tone tinted with shame.

“So the pathetic slave betrays his friends? Can’t say I’m surprised”, Jessamine remarked.

The queen called out for the guard, who she instructed to investigate the courtyard gate. The guard set off at once. Karrin dreaded his return, as he’d find the gate fully intact. The real plan was to break through a patch of loose stone at the base of guard tower that sat next to the queens wing. That way the revolutionaries could reach the heart of the castle and capture Jessamine herself, leaving her soldiers no choice but to surrender.

“Whilst we wait for confirmation, how about we continue to play?”, Jessamine asked rhetorically. She launched back at him, spiralling her nails in both armpits now before he could protest.

Karrin’s ungagged screams were even louder. His lie hadn’t bought him much reprieve after all, and he’d likely see the queen’s vengeance once she discovered it. The prisoner’s mind was melting under such torture, his eyes leaking tears. Jessamine chuckled at him, clearly feeling victorious. The tickling went on for at least fifteen minutes more, wearing Karrin down immensely. She deviated towards his ribs and neck from time to time, but the armpit tickling was constant as it was devastatingly effective.

“I can’t believe you were broken by a little bit of tickling! Such a weak peasant. We’ll set a trap for your stupid compatriots now, and bring them all in for questioning just like this. You’ll probably hear their screams from your prison cell!”, Jessamine regaled joyously.

Although the queen was revelling in her triumph, Karrin knew she suspected that he’d lied. Even if so, she knew she’d get the truth out eventually, even if her celebrations ended up being premature. A knock at the cell door turned Karrin’s stomach. The guard entered, glaring at him.

“My queen, the gate is secure with no sign of damage. The revolutionaries would never be able to get through there”, he unveiled.

Jessamine whispered instructions in the guards ear. Karrin anxiously awaited a violent reprisal, expecting the furious queen to lash out. Instead she stood still, saying nothing as the guard unchained Karrin’s ankles. Despite her lack of active reaction, Jessamine’s expression was as fierce as ice. His shackles were replaced with thick rope binding his legs together. The guard reached up and released Karrin’s arms from the manacles next. Exhausted, the prisoner slammed straight down onto the ground.

The guard took hold of his wrists, pulling them behind back. Karrin was too tired to resist, besides the fact his feet were already bound. More rope was applied, binding his wrists together too. Finally, one last stretch of rope was tied between his wrists and ankles, leaving Karrin hogtied. He was bound on his front, the cool stone floor cold against his bare chest. The captive tugged at the rope bonds strongly, but they refused to budge. He could do nothing but wriggle around on his belly.

The guard exited the chamber, leaving Karrin alone with the angered queen. She stepped behind him, kneeling down as much as her ornate dress would allow. The tension was palpable, Karrin’s dread escalating rapidly.

“You lie to ME, scum? You’re going to fucking regret it!”, Jessamine stated. She was trying to remain aloof and unfazed, but the spite oozed into her words. “No more playfulness, or teasing. I will utterly destroy you. Your true plan will come out quickly. But even after you tell me everything, I’m going to make you suffer, and plead, and beg like a little bitch. I’ll teach you not to fuck with a queen”.

Jessamine didn’t even wait for the fear to set in. All ten fingernails converged on Karrin’s vulnerable feet. The talons flurried all over his bare soles. The shock hit the prisoner like a tidal wave, eliciting a shriek. Karrin urgently wrenched at the ropes as Jessamine raked along his arches. The sensation was unbearable already, infinitely more agonising than the armpit assaults. The poor revolutionary writhed around on the floor, desperate to escape.

“HAAAHAA—HAAAHHHAA---HAAA----- PLEEEAAASSSSEE”, Karrin squealed.

“This is only the start of a loooooong night for you, slave”, Jessamine responded coldly.

The queen’s devilish nails found their way under Karrin’s toes, throwing him into another fit of wild struggling. The hogtie left him completely immobile, a toy for Jessamine to use. She verbally berated him as she ravaged his soles, demeaning him and promising to do all sorts of nasty things to her ‘meek, powerless slave’. Karrin felt so helpless and fragile. Loathe as he was to admit it, the temptation to confess the true plan was building within him.

“Does my defenceless, delicate prisoner want to kick things up a notch, huh?”, she quizzed.

Jessamine stopped to root around the chest of items again, giving Karrin a fleeting break from the torture. She quickly returned to her task however, waving her new instrument in front of his face to unnerve him. It appeared to be some sort of fine hair brush.

The soft bristles swept along Karrin’s feet. His eyes bulged, his mouth trapped open in an unending river of riotous laughter. He was losing the energy to squirm, resigned to laying still and accepting the tickling. His entire world revolved around the brushing on his soles, all his senses concentrated on the ticklish hell being unleashed upon him.

“This is what you deserve slave. This is what comes of challenging me. How do you feel about your puny revolution now?”, she chastised.

Queen Jessamine spent the next hour eroding her captive’s will. Fingernails, brushes, metal claws, feathers, and all other manner of devious tools were used to brutal effect on Karrin’s poor feet. His voice was long since reduced to a wailing sob, every muscle aching from his pointless struggling. Finally, as the queen stopped to dig around in her toolbox once more, Karrin attempted to muster up the breath to reveal the plan to Jessamine. He had to pray she would grant him mercy after that.

“The—there are loose stones---“, Karrin tried to yelp out tiredly. However, his attempt at speech was drowned out by some commotion echoing down the corridor.

“What the…? Guard, what the hell is going on out there?”, Jessamine asked, irritated at the disruption.

A flash of hope entered Karrin’s mind. Could it be? Have they stormed the tower?

The door to the prison chamber swung open. Held at sword-point was the guard, one of Karrin’s allies grinning as he saw the queen blocked off from escape. Jessamine gasped, outraged that people dare attack her castle. The fellow revolutionary sliced the rope binding Karrin’s hands. The exhausted man grabbed the knife Jessamine had used early, cutting his legs free. He stood tall, brandishing the blade towards the now cornered tyrant.

“Your reign is over Jessamine”.

A swarm of people were gathered in the square. The crowd was overjoyed, the cruel ruler of the town finally overthrown. The brave rebels had taken the queen herself hostage, and made her order her soldiers to stand down with minimal blood spilled.

Karrin had spent the night recovering from his horrific ordeal. He was overcome with relief to be free. Had he given in mere minutes early than he almost did, the entire plan would’ve been ruined, and Jessamine’s control secured for a long time. But his resilience paid off, and now his peers had a brighter future ahead.

Jessamine herself was to endure a fate of her own making. Restrained in stocks at the town square, the former queen was at the mercy of the commoners she had mistreated for years. Once the other freed prisoners spread stories of her proclivity towards tickle torture, everyone made sure to let her know just how terrible it could be. Clad in her now haggard dress, a relic of her previous life, she would feel the people’s justice for a long time.

I've never commented on much before but this is a great story. Would like to hear a revenge story

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back