• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with Addie Juniper # 2

theticklingmaster

TMF Master
Addie also agreed to do an interview with me via email. To be fair, I have decided to post this one up as well. Hopefully the two interviews (ticklegothgirls as well as mine) are satisfactory. This was slightly edited, mostly only to prevent curse words from showing up. (Forgive me, Addie, I just want to be sure I don't break any rules...)

0) How much do you enjoy your work & your world?

I absolutely LOVE it. A few years ago, I was delivering pizzas, scraping my way through school, drinking all the time and not knowing what the f*** I wanted to do with my life. Now I have my head on straight; a fun business where I get to do fun fetish scenes, hot adult scenes, shoot pictures.....and I get to travel all the time and work with alot of cool, interesting people as a model. I've also acquired many new skills; video editing, photoshop, videography and photography...it's awesome! And now that I don't have to work a robot job, I focus on school so much better than I used to. As for the drinking, it slowed down, but didn't stop entirely, of course! :)

1) How did you get into work as a model tickler & ticklee?

I had been modeling for about 6 months when someone asked me if I would be tied down and tickled. It scared the f*** out of me at first, but I was intrigued. I didn't end up shooting with that person, but I did a custom tickling shoot with a guy here in Atlanta (it was sent overseas) and had so much fun! When I started my company, Brainwash, with my biz partner, Psymon, we were shooting adult and other kinds of fetishes. Eventually, I suggested we shoot tickling because I started realizing that it was MY fetish and would be soo much fun to shoot! Now we have TickleChicks.com!

2) How long have you been ticklish, & how did you come to enjoy it?

I've always been ticklish, but didn't realize that I really enjoyed it until recently. However, I've ALWAYS enjoyed tickling other people, especially guys. It's just so fun to get a reaction out of people like that.

3) With regards to others knowing about tickling, how do you handle the subject? (example, hide it from known people, mention it with a calm demeanor, giggle a bit when it's mentioned, etc.)

You mean people who aren't in the industry? It's pretty funny, actually, Psymon and I always give each other a "knowing" glance when tickling is mentioned in the mainstream. The lady who was giving me a pedicure last week accidentally tickled my feet and I laughed and she said, "Ooohhh, ticklish???" It was great. Maybe we should hire her.... :)

4) What kinds of scenarios do you enjoy from either or both sides?

Hmm...I like tickling both girls and guys and being tickled by both, as well. We like to shoot stories, it's just a lot more fun that way!
In real life, though, my favorite fantasy is being tied down and tickled by two guys at once. I'm not sure how many people would want to see that, though! People love girl/girl tickling the most, it seems.

5) What kinds of tickling toys do you enjoy using (or being used on you)?

I have recently gotten into the electric toothbrush thing. We haven't shot with it yet, but we got a cutesy Hello Kitty one and I've been using it on my own feet...I can actually make myself laugh that way!

6) What are your physical statistics?

I'm 5'6, 115 pounds, currently. I have naturally dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, but my current hair color is red.

7) Where can fans see shots of you, your feet, & your tickling episodes?

They can see a lot of pictures of me in my yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addiejuniper
and my portfolio: http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=166471

As far as tickling, go to http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips
I'm in most of the clips!

As far as pics of my feet, I should create a folder for that in my group!

8) What kind of people do you find interesting?

People who are open-minded, fun-loving and have strong opinions about things. Apathy sucks. Being funny helps alot, too. I am drawn to a wide variety of people.

9) Explain a good date.

A good date is one where the two of you have gotten a chance to talk and to make each other laugh. When you're with a new person who you find interesting, I think that's really enough to make it a fun date.

10) What are some positives & negatives about modeling & the fetish world that you have experienced?

Positives: traveling, making more $ and working less (with modeling, not Brainwash!), meeting new people, the shoots, being creative, etc.
Negatives: creepy people in the biz (luckily, I've run into very few), traveling alone, not knowing how much I'm going to make from week to week

11) What do you think you see yourself doing, say 10 years from now?

Hmm..I'll have my degree in about another year and a half, so I figure I will be doing something in that field (marking/PR), hopefully be running a mainstream business of some sort. If I'm still involved with Brainwash, I'll probably be leaving the modeling to the younger girls at the point!
Also, I hope to be married and maybe have a baby on the way...that depends, of course, on who I meet between now and then! :)

12) What do enjoy the most about tickling?

The relaxing, endorphine high I get after I've been tickled for a long time! When I'm the ler, the reactions, of course!

13) What do you dread the most about tickling?

I fear that someone will one day make me pee and I really don't want that to happen!

14) What's your favorite outfits & footwear?

I like dressing up in all kinds of different ways. My personal style is usually mixing genres. I'll have something punk-ish, something dressy and something sporty all in one outfit. I know, sounds tacky, but I think I pull it off pretty well!
Footwear; I've recently gotten into wearing pretty, colorful heels. But most of the time I wear flip flops and sneakers; usually Vans or Pumas or Converse.

15) The curious mind likes to know which is more true: do you like to give the tickling, or do you like to receive the tickling?

Both, honestly! But I probably like tickling others a teeny bit more. But maybe that's because I'm so scared of being tickled sometimes!

16) Finally, anything else you'd like to say that I haven't asked?

Keep watching us because we're going to be AWESOME. :) Not just with Tickle Chicks, but we have MANY more projects up our sleeves that we can't wait to reveal to the public!

Loved your questions! Thanks so much for interviewing me!

lovethemaster22 said:
Addie also agreed to do an interview with me via email. To be fair, I have decided to post this one up as well. Hopefully the two interviews (ticklegothgirls as well as mine) are satisfactory. This was slightly edited, mostly only to prevent curse words from showing up. (Forgive me, Addie, I just want to be sure I don't break any rules...)

0) How much do you enjoy your work & your world?

I absolutely LOVE it. A few years ago, I was delivering pizzas, scraping my way through school, drinking all the time and not knowing what the f*** I wanted to do with my life. Now I have my head on straight; a fun business where I get to do fun fetish scenes, hot adult scenes, shoot pictures.....and I get to travel all the time and work with alot of cool, interesting people as a model. I've also acquired many new skills; video editing, photoshop, videography and photography...it's awesome! And now that I don't have to work a robot job, I focus on school so much better than I used to. As for the drinking, it slowed down, but didn't stop entirely, of course! :)

1) How did you get into work as a model tickler & ticklee?

I had been modeling for about 6 months when someone asked me if I would be tied down and tickled. It scared the f*** out of me at first, but I was intrigued. I didn't end up shooting with that person, but I did a custom tickling shoot with a guy here in Atlanta (it was sent overseas) and had so much fun! When I started my company, Brainwash, with my biz partner, Psymon, we were shooting adult and other kinds of fetishes. Eventually, I suggested we shoot tickling because I started realizing that it was MY fetish and would be soo much fun to shoot! Now we have TickleChicks.com!

2) How long have you been ticklish, & how did you come to enjoy it?

I've always been ticklish, but didn't realize that I really enjoyed it until recently. However, I've ALWAYS enjoyed tickling other people, especially guys. It's just so fun to get a reaction out of people like that.

3) With regards to others knowing about tickling, how do you handle the subject? (example, hide it from known people, mention it with a calm demeanor, giggle a bit when it's mentioned, etc.)

You mean people who aren't in the industry? It's pretty funny, actually, Psymon and I always give each other a "knowing" glance when tickling is mentioned in the mainstream. The lady who was giving me a pedicure last week accidentally tickled my feet and I laughed and she said, "Ooohhh, ticklish???" It was great. Maybe we should hire her.... :)

4) What kinds of scenarios do you enjoy from either or both sides?

Hmm...I like tickling both girls and guys and being tickled by both, as well. We like to shoot stories, it's just a lot more fun that way!
In real life, though, my favorite fantasy is being tied down and tickled by two guys at once. I'm not sure how many people would want to see that, though! People love girl/girl tickling the most, it seems.

5) What kinds of tickling toys do you enjoy using (or being used on you)?

I have recently gotten into the electric toothbrush thing. We haven't shot with it yet, but we got a cutesy Hello Kitty one and I've been using it on my own feet...I can actually make myself laugh that way!

6) What are your physical statistics?

I'm 5'6, 115 pounds, currently. I have naturally dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, but my current hair color is red.

7) Where can fans see shots of you, your feet, & your tickling episodes?

They can see a lot of pictures of me in my yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addiejuniper
and my portfolio: http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=166471

As far as tickling, go to http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips
I'm in most of the clips!

As far as pics of my feet, I should create a folder for that in my group!

8) What kind of people do you find interesting?

People who are open-minded, fun-loving and have strong opinions about things. Apathy sucks. Being funny helps alot, too. I am drawn to a wide variety of people.

9) Explain a good date.

A good date is one where the two of you have gotten a chance to talk and to make each other laugh. When you're with a new person who you find interesting, I think that's really enough to make it a fun date.

10) What are some positives & negatives about modeling & the fetish world that you have experienced?

Positives: traveling, making more $ and working less (with modeling, not Brainwash!), meeting new people, the shoots, being creative, etc.
Negatives: creepy people in the biz (luckily, I've run into very few), traveling alone, not knowing how much I'm going to make from week to week

11) What do you think you see yourself doing, say 10 years from now?

Hmm..I'll have my degree in about another year and a half, so I figure I will be doing something in that field (marking/PR), hopefully be running a mainstream business of some sort. If I'm still involved with Brainwash, I'll probably be leaving the modeling to the younger girls at the point!
Also, I hope to be married and maybe have a baby on the way...that depends, of course, on who I meet between now and then! :)

12) What do enjoy the most about tickling?

The relaxing, endorphine high I get after I've been tickled for a long time! When I'm the ler, the reactions, of course!

13) What do you dread the most about tickling?

I fear that someone will one day make me pee and I really don't want that to happen!

14) What's your favorite outfits & footwear?

I like dressing up in all kinds of different ways. My personal style is usually mixing genres. I'll have something punk-ish, something dressy and something sporty all in one outfit. I know, sounds tacky, but I think I pull it off pretty well!
Footwear; I've recently gotten into wearing pretty, colorful heels. But most of the time I wear flip flops and sneakers; usually Vans or Pumas or Converse.

15) The curious mind likes to know which is more true: do you like to give the tickling, or do you like to receive the tickling?

Both, honestly! But I probably like tickling others a teeny bit more. But maybe that's because I'm so scared of being tickled sometimes!

16) Finally, anything else you'd like to say that I haven't asked?

Keep watching us because we're going to be AWESOME. :) Not just with Tickle Chicks, but we have MANY more projects up our sleeves that we can't wait to reveal to the public!

Nice interview :)

Now I have to go and check out the website, because when I read this rubric I remembered Addie's name :) It was a couple of years ago I watched tickling clips, but I still remembered her name, so that must be a good thing? ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back