• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

into bondage first

bclark

TMF Poster
Was anyone here like me, & who was into bondage first? One day I was searching the internet for bondage pics, when I stumbled across some tickle pics & I instantly fell in love with tickling right then and their. Anyone else has a similar experience where their loves for bondage lead to their love for tickling.

Yes. I was. But now I prefer a little bit of both. If your into that as well, check out the bondage channel site.

I did, its good stuff.

I started with bondage (a girlfriend), but it was missing something...then I "stumbled" onto tickling. It's been love ever since. :)

For me it was the other way around, my love for tickling led me to the love for bondaqe when I tickled a ticklish lady.

I was fascinated with tickling from a very young age on.
Then at the age of sixteen I accidentally stumbled on some scans
of classic tickling magazines from back in the day and my life has never
been the same since.

Bondage is my first love, then feet, then tickling. So, yes, I was a bondage fan first!

Tickling came first for me but I knew I liked the idea of tying girls up and tickling them before I was even old enough to know it was called bondage!

Well, as a 'lee, I'm only into the idea of seeing myself - but others as well, and never being the 'ler myself, never (that's just me, folks) - being within bondage, only for tickling. No pain. Pain absolutely is not my thing. Just tickling. :bubbleheart:

I was into tickling first and then that stemmed into bondage, but only along with tickling. I personally think it would be pointless for there to be bondage without tickling. For me, as the 'lee, I believe it would be completely aimless to simply be tied up without anything happening and/or there being pain. Again, for me, bondage is only for the super ticklish, who cannot stay still. Without the tickling, I really don't see a point in it. But that's just me.

I was also the other way around, with tickling coming first. But I sure am glad I discovered bondage. :D

Well, as a 'lee, I'm only into the idea of seeing myself - but others as well, and never being the 'ler myself, never (that's just me, folks) - being within bondage, only for tickling. No pain. Pain absolutely is not my thing. Just tickling. :bubbleheart:

I was into tickling first and then that stemmed into bondage, but only along with tickling. I personally think it would be pointless for there to be bondage without tickling. For me, as the 'lee, I believe it would be completely aimless to simply be tied up without anything happening and/or there being pain. Again, for me, bondage is only for the super ticklish, who cannot stay still. Without the tickling, I really don't see a point in it. But that's just me.

Apart from tickling, bondage doesn't always have to be about pain, it can involve pleasure too! :)

For me, bondage and tickling go hand and hand. Although tickling came first because I was young, the tying up part was there without a name. I agree with you, English!

Yup, I was into bondage, until one of my favorite bondage sites tickled a girl in one of their videos. I don't think I've been back to the site ever since.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back