• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Into girls who are not ticklish (or at least think they're unbreakable)

Beat0nTheBrat

I think it's the challenge of it that I like - or maybe just the joy of breaking someone, but the *immediately bursts into laughter* shtick just doesn't do it for me. Anyone else have this affliction? :upsidedow

I remember a couple of females that claim that they weren't ticklish at all so while they're sitting there giggling or laughing I remind them so you're not ticklish at all huh

It's one of my favorite things about my wife. It usually takes a few seconds before she starts squirming, then a few more to start laughing and then a few more to start really laughing hard. Maybe once or twice have I ever seen her immediately burst out laughing hard, and I think it was due mostly to a surprise factor.

I have 2 female friends who are not ticklish at all, anywhere. 1 of them LOVES tickling others. I think it makes for fun. Having them use their non-ticklishness to their advantage

Resisting is fun! But I also don’t hate when a girl will jump and squeal right away! But watching some one break can be Cathartic.

I had a g/f a long time ago who was cute, petite and could control her ticklishness... unless you caught her by surprise! One time I had her tied up spread eagle and tried all the usual spots and nothing! Arrggg! Then the Domino's guy rang the doorbell and I went and paid for the pizza. By the time I got back to the bedroom, she had squirmed out of her bonds and was getting dressed. Little did I know then, I think she was getting close to loosing control. Another time, we were at her house and were laying on the carpet in the finished basement. I got her in the hold laying next to her and held one arm up while the other was under me. I started tickling her armpit and she immediately went ballistic! The only bad part was she started banging her heels on the carpet. Trouble is, carpet doesn't pad you much from the concrete floor. She bruised her heels and I stopped tickling her. Why couldn't we have been on a bed or couch? Oh well.

Girls who are not ticklish - nope.

Girls who think they can control their ticklishness, until they meet someone actually into the fetish, who actually knows how to tickle someone other than just grabbing their sides? Magic.

Someone who is not ticklish is frustrating.

The end.

I play with 2 ‘lees that are very ticklish but are pretty difficult to break. They both LOVE being tickled so much that they don’t want it to end. Actually, I LOVE tickling them so much that I really don’t want them to safe word so I try to keep them right on the edge by either slowing down or temporarily stopping for a second when I anticipate a safe word. Tickle Edging.

I know girls are not ticklish at all. It all depends on the person and not if its a guy or girl.
Im surprised that people still think the gender has anything to do with it.

From my perspective as a foot and tickle fan, there are not many things better than having a non-ticklish woman’s feet in your hands as you search for spots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back