• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing Kcantankerous

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello all,

I figure I may as well formally introduce myself. I have been a member here for a number of years (too lazy to check my profile page and do math). Anyways some of you are familiar with me in the P&L/General threads. Some of you have formed opinions of me and some have no idea what type of person I am. Essentially, I feel as though I matured from the old days. I actually started posting here again by accident, I am glad that I have.

Sometimes I post things that I regret but for the most part I try my best be encouraging and somewhat realistic. I take great pains to make sure that, even though I have an opinion about a subject, I am not an expert or that I am not infallible. Sometimes I fail miserably at that, and other times I become way too self effacing.

As far as tickling goes I am a switch. I am not a bondage fan (not that there is anything wrong with that) and I prefer watching f/f style tickling. I am a foot guy my fetish started with female feet and branched out into tickling. To me ticklishness is something that I desire in my significant other. I love playful style tickling such as TA's couch tickling clips "tease and wiggle comes to mind". I have the hots for Lily Haze in terms of fetish models, will review her rent tickling clip later. Put simply I like when women tend to enjoy themselves as oppose to making them suffer so to speak. I prefer giggles as oppose to screams.

I have low confidence in myself which I am trying hard to build. I enjoy finance, accounting, economics, history, and all things business related. I want to support producers and buy clips as funds allow. I cannot stand bigots and people who judge others, we all do it and I am guilty as charged at times.

I tend be melancholy most of the time but I have been told there is a disconnect between my screenname and how I conduct myself, which I view as a compliment.

Anyways, yea that pretty much sums it up. I start my job search in earnest tomorrow so my post frequency will likely decline but I wont be a stranger. I am essentially looking to chat with people with similar interests, and ticklish women in the Austin, TX area or who frequent that area would be nice lol.

Thanks,
K

Thanks for posting this introduction. Continue to enjoy the TMF :D , even the contentious P&R Forum. :eek:

Thanks for the intro, k. You are a good guy, and a credit to this forum.

Mitch

Hello,

Thanks again for the kind words, I have benefited from your contributions in both enlightenment, encouragement, and a genuine feeling of good will. I hope that I leave a positive mark on you as you have left on me.

Much appreciation and respect,
K

Hiya, seen you around, nice to formally meet you :)

Hari

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back