• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing Tickle UK

Schopenhauer

TMF Poster
Tickle UK is a brand new store at Clips4Sale with a dedicated paysite coming soon. The preview clips and the pics should speak for themselves, so to keep the introduction short and simple:

*These are genuinely gorgeous British girls at various stages of inappropriate attire seriously tickling each other.

*Sexy bondage!

*Fantastic teasing and desperate pleading, in sultry British accents, no less.

*Although new to this genre, this site is producing clips with all the polish and pizzazz of far more experienced competitors. These girls know what they are doing and do it well!

*The master of the show is just getting started, but he and his girls are eager for input and ideas.

Cheers
Tickle UK

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3013
http://www.realtickle.co.uk/
[email protected]

Excellent sample clips especially the first one. It definately adds a different dimension hearing ladies with a English (Northern) accent. Hope to buy something in near future, once my flat move is finalised.

Very nice preview clips, and the dialogue is great. Hope to see a lot more of you, but I have no doubt that we will, as there is bound to be a market for that kind of video.

(And now someone is going to come along and whine, "couldn't they have worn nylons?") (Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Sick of seeing that inane statement in every post where they are not!)

jk666uk said:
yes about time a tickling site from the uk

Couldn't agree more. Been wondering when a uk tickle site would appear on the scene

you have got to be kidding

this site reminds of the old fm concepts and cal star videos the girls dont really tickle there victim, and feathers? give me a break. I bought one clip from them and was very diappointed sure the girls are hot but they fail when it comes to tickling. the girls are not really ticklish either, so sorry schop but i cant see what your so high about this site for.

Well, different strokes for different folks I guess. I thought that Lara and Angel (a new clip released today) were very ticklish and Jasmine was pretty ticklish as well. Even if not quite as ticklish as the other two, Robyn and Rose are sexy, easy on the eyes, and were very entertaining to watch as ticklers. What's wrong with feathers?

What do I like about this site?
*The fellow who runs it is very open and receptive to ideas and requests.
*The girls are gorgeous and sexy.
*The tickling isn't quite off the tickling scale, yet, but these folks have just gotten started and I think the material is remarkably impressive in that context.
*I love the British accents.
*I love the lingerie and the bondage positions.

If it doesn't turn your switch, hey, that's the way it goes. The gent. who runs this site can be reached by e-mail, so if you have a specific idea, request or comment, I would send it his way.

kenny said:
this site reminds of the old fm concepts and cal star videos the girls dont really tickle there victim, and feathers? give me a break. I bought one clip from them and was very diappointed sure the girls are hot but they fail when it comes to tickling. the girls are not really ticklish either, so sorry schop but i cant see what your so high about this site for.

I read the comments with Interest

Hello

Many thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that you are dissapointed with your purchase Kenny - I have other clips waiting to be edited and would ask that you give me a further chance. Rather than refund you I would be more than happy to let you see a future clip that I will be uploading for free and would welcome your feedback on it (it will not include feathers I promise). I am very much into tickling (especially with bondage) and have been filming clips for my private collection for some years - these are not subject to a model release and so have to remain private. I guess I am guilty in that the first few clips I have posted I choose to release ones with hot girls who maybe are not the best ticklers in the world but I went for a balance between attractive and tickling skills. I also wanted to keep away from the boy/girl tickling which I have loads of (but don't think people would want to see me on them all). Also these girls did tickling until they wet their panties which is a particular favourite of mine - so it was a compromise I guess.

As I said I have other clips filmed pending edit and also have a lot of british girls ready to be tickled and open to suggestions. I have also purchased some purpose built furniture for tying the gilrs down.

I am open to ideas, and thank Schopenhauer for his input and help in reviewing some of my other clips.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to post feedback - I am interested in your comments.

I am not some big corporate company with a huge budget looking to make a killing on the web - I am just a guy who enjoys the foot fetish and tickling scene and have the opportunity to invite some rather hotwomen around to be filmed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Russell

First and foremost, it's great to see a UK company having a crack at the tickling market - well done!

For feedback I would suggest nylons be worn by the girls (my personal preference) and also of equal importance the girls arms would look so much better if they were stretched out tightly rather than hanging loose. Again this is a personal preference, but I do love spreadeagle bondage with plenty of underarm tickling, limited movement etc.

I will certainly check out your future work and wish you well with said projects. By the way, I envy your job/hobby!

All the best mate.

Who is the BBW that was too ticklish?

Are you going to use her in another vid? I know, different strokes, but I really enjoyed seeing a genuinely frantic woman tied down for tickling.

"Joe"

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back