• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introduction of humility and modesty

Paradoxical

TMF Regular
...Where's my trumpet fanfare, dammit!?

Hi there! :-D My name's Drew, I'm 21, male, from Orlando, FL (about a 5 minute bike ride from MickeyWorld)... Making my formal introduction from lurkerhood to actually being a decent person and showing myself. I'd love to get to know yooz guise, I'm a halfway intelligent conversationalist, lee and ler, and love to RP/cyber (I am, and will remain, undefeated, and challenge anyone to let me convince them of that fact :happy: ). My screen names and such are in my profile, should you wanna talk about anything from tickling to philosophy to the intricacies of apple pie.

...then again... how long could a conversation about apple pie last? *shrug*

-Drew

Last edited:
Welcome. This place is cool...

...which is good 'cause it's probably hotter than hell down there now.

LOL!!

That was nice, I enjoyed that. :)

This time of year, objects spontaneously combust from the heat on a regularly basis. These events are regarded in the same ways as murders on NYC subways - No one offers a passing glance.

Yes, Florida is the paradise AAA makes it out to be. *grumble*

Last edited:
Thus far, yes.

Born/raised in Clearwater (known for its beach..? Anyone? No? Okay, then) about 2 hours away, moved to Orlando about 4 years ago.

-Drew

I have an uncle in West Palm Beach. If you see him, tell him I still think he's a turd.

Sure.

Of course, since I'm not sure which of the approximatly 41,000 males is your uncle, I'll have to knock on every door and stop every one that I see on the street, and let them know that you think them a turd.

I'll get right on this for you.

:)

-Drew

You'll know him when you see him. You can't miss him. He looks just like his brother.

I know. You're new here. Lemme help you out...

I'm friggin' hilarious.

Drew has the BigNorm Official Seal of Coolness!

Welcome to the forums, buddy.

nerrad said:
I know. You're new here. Lemme help you out...

I'm friggin' hilarious.

I'm assuming that people only know this because of your self-proclamations, and not due to realization on their own.

:-D

I think I'm going to like it here.

Liking is relative when you have a Journia or a nerf ball around.

Paradoxical719 said:
I'm assuming that people only know this because of your self-proclamations, and not due to realization on their own.

Nope. It's right there in Section 1 of the New Member Handbook.

[You have read the handbook, right? Because you shouldn't really be posting until you have. And there are a couple other people here that'll say you have to submit a urine sample, but that's just catering to their other fetish. You don't have to. It's optional.]

Last edited:
Welcome, Drew. I live in the tropics, so I can sympathise with the summers where you are (85-90F, 90% humidity, rain every day, the occasional typhoon ...).

nerrad said:
Nope. It's right there in Section 1 of the New Member Handbook.

[You have read the handbook, right? Because you shouldn't really be posting until you have. And there are a couple other people here that'll say you have to submitted a urine sample, but that's just catering to their other fetish. You don't have to. It's optional.]

...I thought the free lemonade when I walked in was awful strong.

I also find it a bit oddly amusing that the majority of your message was parenthetical. Usually parenthesis is used to include an addition to the main topic of your message (preferably, not long-winded and pointless, as yours clearly was).

-Drew

Last edited:
I once spent a vacation in Florida, so I know how hot, humid, and unpredictable the weather can be. One second it's sunshine and wind, and the next it's rain and clouds.

Paradoxical719 said:
I also find it a bit oddly amusing that the majority of your message was parenthetical. Usually parenthesis is used to include an addition to the main topic of your message (preferably, not long-winded and pointless, as yours clearly was).

-Drew

I know someone who's gonna love you.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back