• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IOWA or IOWA BOUND TICKLERS/TICKLEES

Dubzero

I am a 20/m
Is there anyone on here from IOWA.? OR anyone on their way or planning to make a trip to IOWA.
I am having an extremely hard time finding anyone from Iowa who is into tickling like myself or into BDSM.
If YOU are out there.. Please let me know. I would absolutely love to chat. I feel as if I'm the only one in all of Iowa here! LMAO! :( which is NOT cool..
If there is anyone here or who would be willing to make a visit. I would gladly show them a good time. A night on the town, dinner, movie, All on ME.
I am trying to bring more ticklers/ticklees here. My attempted to bring a piece of tickling's love to a state that has few people. So if you are looking to have a good time, chat, free night on the town, dinner and a movie, and perhaps some tickling fun, All at the expense of me, reply here------->(Below)<------ OR send me a private message. You can also email me [email protected]
---
Thank you,
Jordan.

Last edited:
Central Iowa here--we should organize a munch or get together sometime.

Northeast IA here, you're right it is hard to find other ticklers/ticklees here.

Would love to be tickled

I am looking for a guy in his early 20s who likes to have a good time and loves to tickle. I live in IL but close to IA. I can never find any men that share my tickle fetish, and I'm hoping I'll have some luck on here :) thanks

Davenport here as well. 30/m looking for people to chat with or meet up with sometime. anyone interested send a message!

I currently live in Western Illinois but lived a long time in Des Moines and still visit often

You're not alone here in DM there are others here don't give up
Des4864

SW IAish area, here.

Come over this way for some CWS tickles in June.

F switch mostly ler, 38 moving to Waterloo end of June. Looking for friends and playmates

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back