• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iowans?

I’m in Sioux Falls, right next to Iowa. Make it down to Sioux City quite often.

Very cool, out in the western bit of Iowa. I am in the middle bit myself, and rarely brave Highway 20 west of, say, Fort Dodge.

I'm 40 miles north east of Waterloo. 60 miles north of Cedar Rapids. Travel all over NE Iowa for work.

All very cool, though not as cold as many winters. Let's keep hearing from folks...

Wouldn't it be swell if we could all just get to one location for a couple days, hang out, and possibly play? That's what I wanna see happen.

It would be swell-er if travel in life-threatening cold weren't involved--otherwise hibernation it is for the moment.

Hear ya, where the messed-up driving conditions are concerned. I started munches in Omaha this month and am having them every month. Would be great to meet the rest of our midwestern contingent.

My events are in Midwest Gatherings. Please stop in! :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back