• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irresistible urge for being a tickle cuckold

Thank you! Yes, I find more and more people are starting to get in to this idea, either as the cuckold (person who watches their wife/gf get tickled) or as the bull (the Ler who tickles the cucks wife). No matter what your interest it can be a really hot scene.

Thank you! Yes, I find more and more people are starting to get in to this idea, either as the cuckold (person who watches their wife/gf get tickled) or as the bull (the Ler who tickles the cucks wife). No matter what your interest it can be a really hot scene.
For now it's the cuckold concept playing in my imagination.

I have also short listed 3 men who can be very good Lers. I don't know how to communicate this to her.

Like others in this thread it’s my top fantasy to watch a skilled tickler torment my wife’s big sensitive soles. Always up for chatting with guys about this.

The fantasy seems to be growing in popularity on here but maybe starting to get a bit of a bad rap, particularly in the chat room? Maybe I’m picking that up wrong!

Like others in this thread it’s my top fantasy to watch a skilled tickler torment my wife’s big sensitive soles. Always up for chatting with guys about this.

The fantasy seems to be growing in popularity on here but maybe starting to get a bit of a bad rap, particularly in the chat room? Maybe I’m picking that up wrong!
And that’s why I hate the chat room. I find that it is dominated by a small click of people, and instead of being inclusive they choose to hurl insults at people who like this genre. I had one “girl” (who knows if she is really female or someone catfishing) call me “creepy” and say things “I doubt you have a wife”. It’s very frustrating. As it is we are a small fraternity but to be attacked by others who share our fetish, albeit in a different genre, is so aggravating.

Ahhh finally, my people! My biggest fantasy is watching one of you tickle assassins have your way with my wife’s soft size 7’s! I want the tickler to have a huge foot fetish as well so he really appreciates and torments my wife’s feet. I would want it to happen after her work shift so her feet are nice and soft and tender for him. He Sniffs them as he dances his fingers all over her poor soles. I want the tickler to be “allowed” to do things to my wife’s poor feet that I’m not allowed to because she’s too ticklish. My hands down biggest fantasy. When I watch tickling content I always imagine it’s my wife being tickled.

hey everyone, seems like this is mostly guys fantasizing about other guys tickling their significant others but i’m 29F mostly in to girls and have a fantasy about tickling a woman while her man is stuck watching which seems to fit here lol message me if you wanna chat, probably won’t go further than online but open to talking!!

I'm obsessed with this idea as well and my girl is actually open to it too since she's done it a few times. I've mentioned it in previous posts and have discussed it with several men before. She's incredibly sexy and ticklish and no one can help themselves from just tickling her crazy. Would love to get a group chat going with tickle cucks and people into being the ticklers of such scenes as well. Anyone interested in chatting or rping about my situation is more than welcome to DM me. I actually enjoy the other side of it too with tickling other men's wives but the hotter aspect for me is my own wife getting tickled

Last edited:
hey everyone, seems like this is mostly guys fantasizing about other guys tickling their significant others but i’m 29F mostly in to girls and have a fantasy about tickling a woman while her man is stuck watching which seems to fit here lol message me if you wanna chat, probably won’t go further than online but open to talking!!
That’s an incredible fantasy of mine to be tied up and forced to watch my wife being tickled to sessional submission by another woman love to chat with you about this if you’re available

love this thread! I too enjoy the idea of watching other people tickle my partner. Definitely one of my favourite tickle topics to talk about. Love the idea of being allowed to tickle another guys partner too :) if anyone likes to chat about this please feel free to say hello.

I love my wife being tickled crazy! Definitetly a great thread. Please reach out if anyone cares to chat more.

Would she be up for it?

Ahhh finally, my people! My biggest fantasy is watching one of you tickle assassins have your way with my wife’s soft size 7’s! I want the tickler to have a huge foot fetish as well so he really appreciates and torments my wife’s feet. I would want it to happen after her work shift so her feet are nice and soft and tender for him. He Sniffs them as he dances his fingers all over her poor soles. I want the tickler to be “allowed” to do things to my wife’s poor feet that I’m not allowed to because she’s too ticklish. My hands down biggest fantasy. When I watch tickling content I always imagine it’s my wife being tickled.
Love the thought of a cuck hogtied gagged watching his wife's feet tickled

I love my wife being tickled crazy! Definitetly a great thread. Please reach out if anyone cares to chat more.
hi love to chat with you when you’re available about some of our fantasies I too love the fantasy of my wife tied up and tickled to sexual submission by another man as I watch helplessly tied up naked

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back