• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone headed to eastern NC this weekend?

kilitiinko1

4th Level Red Feather
The Carolina Bike Dealers are having a Bike Fest in New Bern.This event was moved from Myrtle Beach,where the local municipalities rather limited the activities with some decidedly un-biker-friendly ordinances...

Also,the Cherry Point Air Show runs Friday-Sunday,featuring the Canadian version of the Blue Angels... The air show is always a big event,and families travel from across the country to attend.

If any TMFers were considering attending,drop me a note.I`d love to meet you and enjoy your company at what promises to be a great time!:wavingguy

I was stationed at Cherry Point many moons ago and remember one air show where a lance corporal accidently hit a B-2. Expensive fix, that. But no, I live near Oceana now, so I don't have to see the Cherry point show.

Aragon,

How long ago were you at Cherry Point? Who were you with? I doubt you`d recognize the place now,if you`ve been away for a while... I was stationed there for most of my time in the Corps,but was almost never there due to deployments.Now that I`m out,I work aboard the base as a contractor.I like that a bit better!;)

I thought they were closing Oceana! We keep waiting for all those birds to make their way down here... :p

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back