• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is anyone in touch with dalekfire?

Yeah I don't think he comes around here very often anymore. Which is too bad, cause I like him.

I think he hangs out a lot on TickleTheater, so you could probably find him there. Also, if I'm not mistaken, our very own RUNOFFSTAGE keeps in touch with him, so you could always hound her. :D

He doesn't post here anymore. :(

He does come and chat in the chatroom and check his PMs every once inawhile.

dalekfire has since abandoned the TMF, save for a few quick visits to his PM box and soforth. He has since become more active on TickleTheater.

Snail Shell

I am, sorta. Actually he isn't around TT that much anymore either.

Instead of repeating the answer over and over and perpetuating the cycle..... Dalek has had to leave the TMF to become a full time pirate. He was almost captured off the Horn of Africa just last week by the navy coalition that has been formed to stop pirates from seizing ships off of the Somalia coast, but alas he vanished into fog, only to plunder again later.

......okay, he's at tickle theater and does check his pm box here to from time to time. :p

Y'know, I read this thread earlier and then went for a nap, during which time I dreamt that Blootwentytoo was actually Dalekfire in disguise, and we set about saving the earth via a mission involving lazerquest, caves, and a large mansion.

True story.

well, it sounds like at least a few people are and if you're one of them

Yesterday 05:49 AM
blootwentytoo posted
will you please tell him I'd like him to get in touch with me? :ty:

i'm not registered. nor do i want be. i think he knows, so maybe we should just give up the search. :(. thanks all.

You people make me chuckle. xD

Sorry, Blue. As I've said before, I'm not too loyal to email. ^_^;; I'll check now and re-esablish contact.

And yes, I'm mostly at the Theater now, if anyone's wondering. Same username.

May my legacy live on. =P

You people make me chuckle. xD

Sorry, Blue. As I've said before, I'm not too loyal to email. ^_^;; I'll check now and re-esablish contact.

And yes, I'm mostly at the Theater now, if anyone's wondering. Same username.

May my legacy live on. =P

^ Found him.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back