• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone TRUELY feather ticklish on their feet?

luvtoez_1982

TMF Expert
It's hard to believe I guess, but maybe there are people out there. Are you, and have you ever played with anyone who was?

I have not played with anyone that was that I know of [I only had my first expeience today as a matter of fact]. My feet are not that sensitive, in fact I am not sure my feet are even women's nails ticklish but I am willing to find out if any woman or women want to try. :ahoy:

I have not played with anyone that was that I know of [I only had my first expeience today as a matter of fact]. My feet are not that sensitive, in fact I am not sure my feet are even women's nails ticklish but I am willing to find out if any woman or women want to try. :ahoy:

So did you meet with someone from tmf or was it a random find?

luvtoez_1982
So did you meet with someone from tmf or was it a random find?

It was with a woman who is just a friend even though I would LOVE to have more than friendship with her. We have only known each other for four months and since I am having good luck with the woman I am dating at the moment, I was feeling really bold and happy today. So I tickled her three times as we were watching a movie.

When I was younger, I dated a girl named Jess. Her feet were so incredibly over-sensitive that even the cheap feathers I bought at Michael's Arts and Crafts, when stroked along the bottoms of her feet, would literally put her into hysterics. After less than 5 minutes, the poor thing was laughing so hard and so continuously, she was barely able to breathe.

I LOVED going down on her and tickling her feet at the same time.

In my few experiences as a kid none of the girls I tickled had feather ticklish feet. Sure their feet were ticklish to my fingers but feathers weren't strong enough. Mine weren't either to that extent, not sure if mine even are anymore.

My wife feet are extremely ticklish with feathers and I used to date a girl who's feet were so sensitive that the lightest touch was just as effective as something harder. I used to use a feather on her feet all the time.

Every girl i met, only let me tickle their feet, whilst playing with their clit, or when i was humping them. Then the sharp end of the feather was used to explosive effect

:wavingguy Feathers work pretty much anywhere on me if you use them right...including on my feet.

Not trying to do a shameless plug of my website or anything...
But check out the clip within the link listed below...
One of my models, Lo-Lo, is EXTREMELY feather ticklish! Not kidding....

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=156040

Hope all is well!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

All you EVER do is make shameless plugs for your site, you agressive salesman you!! :p :devilish:

I must say though, she looks delectable. :D

i guess check these two out??

youtube.com/watch?v=TPlYphVUbRk&feature=channel_page

youtube.com/watch?v=uWj0eWkE1Nk

Tops of my feet respond to feathers, and between toes, but not soles. Too calloused I guess :-(

All you EVER do is make shameless plugs for your site, you agressive salesman you!! :p :devilish:

I must say though, she looks delectable. :D

:D

Ya caught me man!

It's in my blood Viper!!!

Hope all is well....

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back