• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyones belly button like extremely ticklish?

Mine is definitely ticklish, not sure about extremely but it's ticklish without a doubt.

it all depends on my mood at the time.. and how they do it, and what they say to me while tickling there..

Mine is insanely ticklish. You hit the right spot the right way and I can't move or breathe after just a few seconds...something that's been taken advantage of on more than one occasion. lol

the ticklishness of my belly button seems to depend upon the ler and his style. like others have said, it does seem to have gotten more ticklish over time (or maybe it's just been tickled by those who have the right touch).

Lily Haze: "hysterical" navel

Currently developing her own web site (www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com), Lily Haze is perpetually "experimented upon" by a mad doctor. The doc, of course, is a rabid "tickling enthusiast". The beautiful Haze suffers agonizing tickle torture. Her most vulnerable erogenous target: the navel. She describes the Q-Tip as the most sadistic of props. Sample these pix--

yes, my belly button is an outie and is incredibly ticklish especially around the rim of the protruding 'outie' part

never had it tickled so i dunno, but it's my favourite place to tickle on a woman :D

I haz a tickle there, yes :D

I wouldnt say its "extreme", but the right touch can definatley get a good reaction out of me. Is it weird to admit I actually like being tickled there?? LOL :jester:

My bellybutton is very ticklish. I really love it when someone blows a loud raspberry on my bellybutton. It feels really funny and it tickles so much.

Mine is pretty ticklish. Someone making little circles around it makes me squirm lol. Raspberries are also useful haha.

Haha thank you very much :) Feel free to add me if you ever want to chat on here. Thanks again lol.

i agree with emilyemilyemily and penguinsfan, mine is at least a 15/10. Also im with deadlywiffeathr in that i like being tickled there. the first time i ever was a ler/lee we found an old electronic toothbrush (it was my old one and just so happened to be charged even though i hadnt used it in years) and "tried" it on her feet and bellybutton with great results. then she did the same to me and it was insane. between that and her licking my innie i thought i was going to pass out from silent laughter. i was way more ticklish there than she was and she let me know it!

Never been tickled there, but if the rest of my upperbody is any indication, than I'm sure the answer is yes. Let me join the growing group of people who say it is there favorite spot to tickle while I'm at it ;).

Mine is extremely ticklish with fingers, nails or raspberries. Raspberries are the worse

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back