• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is being tickled into silent laughter scary for lees?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I read that silent is due to the lack of air in the lungs, or something like that. If that is the case, is being tickled to that point a little scary for the lees in fear they could be seriously hurt?

:turtle:

i will tell you what is scary..... that cowboy above me isnt wearing hanes!!!!!

If the silent laughter goes on for too long then ofcourse it is scary because you can't catch your breath. The 'ler is usually pretty good at calming it down at that point :)

Ofcourse part of the fun is being pushed to that boundary where your in silent laughter ;p

Nope. I expect it or the ler isn't doing his job. LOL :D

And of course, my ler knows that I will breathe, and that my body will not let me pass out, so he just keeps going.

I can always..... SAFEWORD.... gasp! NOOOOOOO

Depends on the style of tickling! If the point is to make the lee feel out of control, silent laughter is the goal. I personally LOVE silent laughter, because, having done this for several years now, I love having the ability to slow down just enough to let my ticklish little partner regain enough breath to feel safe, then go back and forth from silent laughter to mad giggles and hysterical laughter for a while. It leads to a very satisfied and exhausted lee. :)

You know there are some lees that for some unknown reason just don't make a lot of noise in the first place. I am a good example of a more silent lee. People who attended NEST got to witness my reactions during my kidnapping. I've searched so many times on Google hoping to find an answer, but I always find nothing. I use to think I was alone, but since being on here and FetLife I know there are others just like me. I wish someone would do a science experiment on this. I'd be willing to be a test subject if gave the answers I'm looking for. On the plus side I don't really need to be gaged unless you just want me to be.

You know there are some lees that for some unknown reason just don't make a lot of noise in the first place. I am a good example of a more silent lee. People who attended NEST got to witness my reactions during my kidnapping. I've searched so many times on Google hoping to find an answer, but I always find nothing. I use to think I was alone, but since being on here and FetLife I know there are others just like me. I wish someone would do a science experiment on this. I'd be willing to be a test subject if gave the answers I'm looking for. On the plus side I don't really need to be gaged unless you just want me to be.

As long as you don't feel like you're holding anything back, I wouldn't think too much on it - it's just the way you are. I used to be that way, but also I am very shy about smiling and laughing in front of certain people so that was definitely a factor and I held the laughter back, which, in my case, makes the whole experience much less fun. When you can let go and just laugh, or do whatever it is that you naturally do while being tickled without holding anything back, it's a really amazing feeling.

It's kinda weird because some lees naturally have a quiet or silent laugh. I don't like it because it makes it hard to tell if they are legitimately ticklish or not. I prefer it when the lee is loud.

If i hear "silent laughter" personally I stop. One thing awesome about tickling is hearing the laugh... but I'm sure if someone is tickled into silent laughter and the tickler keeps going it might be a little scary, breathing is important... however if you can't breathe you don't die (no i'm serious!!) you faint and then start breathing again.. so if you faint I would think the tickler would stop lol..

Depends on the style of tickling! If the point is to make the lee feel out of control, silent laughter is the goal. I personally LOVE silent laughter, because, having done this for several years now, I love having the ability to slow down just enough to let my ticklish little partner regain enough breath to feel safe, then go back and forth from silent laughter to mad giggles and hysterical laughter for a while. It leads to a very satisfied and exhausted lee. :)

nice! :) this is exactly it- reaching that point isnt scary unless its someone who doesnt know how to properly handle the situation-

note to self: dont challenge Viper :p

For me, being pushed to the point of silent laughter via tickling is one of my favorite things in the world. I love that panicky feeling in my gut when I get to the point of that much of a lack of control over my body. Though, I'm a bit hardcore... :p So maybe I'm weird. *shrug*

Never is for me. But I like having my limits tested, haha. I want to be out of control.

Gotta say no for me as the lee...When my wife and I have sessions I always expect her to do her worst cuz thats exactly what im looking for..absolutely and no mercy. She does how ever keep a watch for signs where im at the point of passing out. You cant tickle the unconcious! lol

For me, being pushed to the point of silent laughter via tickling is one of my favorite things in the world. I love that panicky feeling in my gut when I get to the point of that much of a lack of control over my body. Though, I'm a bit hardcore... :p So maybe I'm weird. *shrug*

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(love it too and absolutely- you're weird :cheeruptickle: LOL)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back