• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is is just me...

thx10050

TMF Regular
...or does it seem like in the Personals section whenever female ticklees (haven't seen any female ticklers yet) respond to a message, they're immediately bombarded by several posts from other guys? Doesn't that seem rather rude? I mean, in my opinion, it seems like these guys are butting in on someone else's thread, you know? Plus, having so many respond out of the blue to one little reply is probably rather intimidating for some of the women, I would think. Just some random thoughts.

thx....Welcome to the wonderful world of women placing personals. I used to get that all the time. It even got to the point of getting so much e-mail that I changed my address a few times. I even had a couple of stalkers for a while. I think it's great that guys want to respond. It's just that the desparity in numbers (at least of those who post) is so great that women have and will get bombarded when they make themselves known. It's just like in the chat room. Go in with a female-sounding handle and you'll get PCed all over the place.

Ann

Glad at least a couple people agree with me on this. :) For a moment, I thought I'd have a full-scale flame war going on.

no it's not just you

i have heard woman saying the same thing since i came on-line 4 years ago.
we men are truely a sad lot.
steve

On behalf of all members of the masculin race..I am sorry for the desperate measures on our part.....**kneels and kisses the soles of every female member up TMF for forgiveness**
Actually I for one try not to act so desperate..You girls just have such a wild effect on a guy.:cool2:

Speaking as someone who is an expert on butting in on other's threads, I have to say that it sounds like the worst manners imaginable.

The Personals section is different to General or Tickling Discussion. It may be public, but it's "private".:confused: :confused: :confused:

If someone has the grace to reply to someone else's personal advert then other people should have the manners not to try to hi-jack their intentions.

By the way thx10050, how the hell did you ever manage to find a post where a female ticklee replied to an advert placed by a male ler????? That must be rarer than a solar eclipse, or the Cubs winning the World Series. (Not a bad quip for a limey, eh?) I've dropped several ads, and scanned others with interest, but never on so much as a single occasion, have I seen a female lee reply.

Hey, BigJim, I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me on this topic...? But you basically summed up the point I was trying to make with this: "If someone has the grace to reply to someone else's personal advert then other people should have the manners not to try to hi-jack their intentions."

As for the thread I found, it's below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14893

Another example:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14264

Maybe these kinds of threads are few in number, in terms of a female ticklee replaying to a male tickler, but I happened to read through them while looking curiously through the Personals section.

Well

BigJim said:
I've dropped several ads, and scanned others with interest, but never on so much as a single occasion, have I seen a female lee reply.

Try again BIG JIM! :devil: Heehee :p

I just wanted to say that you are absolutely right thx10050. I actually decided to pull off the personals ad I had on TMF... only because I was goofy enough to also include my email address. And well most of the guys who replied in mail or Instant Message were as rude as they come and weren't even from my area DUH! (Yeah well I'm over it... heehee)

But, I've also embraced the fact that there are indeed very few decent people in my area that are into tickling (who are admiting to it at least).... So few that I haven't met them yet. LOL (Except one. Things just didn't work out.) I've just stopped asking. I figure if it is to be, then it will happen spontaneously on its own.

Mow... my personal ad bit did work one time. Got me all the way to California to attend my very first gathering... where I got to hang out with TERORIZER, QBWEAVER, DVNC, HAWKIKIM, BAGELFATHER, HBOTK, AFFECTIONATEDAN, JAVAHEADS, and other folks.... The best gathering I have ever attended. (I may have gotten so spoled that day because none since have topped it!) I figure one good reply out of posting for 2 years is better than nothing. But again, all my TK friends are out of state. It was discouraging, but now it is just a fact of life. :)

The guys who rudely bombard women with messages... they probably will never get it. They probably don't even think it is rude. Sometimes us girls just have to ignore it, or block them, whatever we can do to make the idiot move on. (shrug) It was discouraging... LOL But now its just a fact of life. ;)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

PS... LIONHART... I have never seen you be anything but a gentleman in the chatroom. :)

Wah Wah Wah..

While I agree guys who bombard females with email are desperate no life geeks I WILL say the personals ARE a public forum. If you post there you take your risks. OH WELL.

Tron

Thanks Sunrise.Thats means alot coming from the lips of one of the most popular DIVA,s on TMF.:D
As a guy myself I do understand some guys intentions.Some feel that only by aggresive means will they ever achieve their goals of meeting a terrific women willing to allow them to achieve some or even all of their tickling goals.Sadly and/or fittingly they are only making it more and more difficult for themselves.
It gives me great pride to know that I am for the most part counted among those who stand out from the crowd. :)
However on behalf of all those jugheads who flooded your personal Sunrise..........***kisses sunrises soles and begs forgiveness***
:cool2:
Till Next time

Lionhart said:
Thanks Sunrise.Thats means alot coming from the lips of one of the most popular DIVA,s on TMF.:D
As a guy myself I do understand some guys intentions.Some feel that only by aggresive means will they ever achieve their goals of meeting a terrific women willing to allow them to achieve some or even all of their tickling goals.Sadly and/or fittingly they are only making it more and more difficult for themselves.
It gives me great pride to know that I am for the most part counted among those who stand out from the crowd. :)
However on behalf of all those jugheads who flooded your personal Sunrise..........***kisses sunrises soles and begs forgiveness***
:cool2:
Till Next time

Lionhart!!!!! :blush: Stop that! Any girl who posts on TMF becomes popular or infamous LOL... :p

Kiss a little higher next time... will ya. Ok HIGHER... Now HIGHER! Heeheee Sorry :D

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Re: Wah Wah Wah..

Neutron said:
While I agree guys who bombard females with email are desperate no life geeks I WILL say the personals ARE a public forum. If you post there you take your risks. OH WELL.

Tron

Quite right Tron, they do. Indeed, if you don't include an e-mail address in a post then it's quite easy just to ignore the tossers who leave what is almost spam on the thread. However, I think a bit of common sense and manners would'nt be amiss in such a situation.

thx10050 said:
Hey, BigJim, I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me on this topic...? But you basically summed up the point I was trying to make with this: "If someone has the grace to reply to someone else's personal advert then other people should have the manners not to try to hi-jack their intentions."

As for the thread I found, it's below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14893

Another example:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14264

Maybe these kinds of threads are few in number, in terms of a female ticklee replaying to a male tickler, but I happened to read through them while looking curiously through the Personals section.

Oh Lawd, am I so confusing? Just for the record mate, I was agreeing with you.

Guys are going to be more agressive than women are when it comes to who pursues whom. Women (generally) want them to be too. (I'm sure women would complain if guys paid them little or no attention too.) They just want it in the right time, place, manner, and from the right person. And that's going to vary from woman to woman. That's not to say guys wouldn't want the same things if the situations were reversed. Men would and/or already do. It's just the way it is.

That's not to say guys (or women) should be rude. No one should, but then a simple "hello" is rude to someone who doesn't want to be approached....or to someone who's already annoyed because she's received 10 "hello's" from 10 different guys in the last 5 seconds.

As far as hijacking threads go. I'd just recommend guys placing their email addy in their ad <i>up front</i> and requesting all serious respondents to email them there. Like Neutron pointed out, pretty much anything posted on this public forum is...well...public. Some of the "respectful" guys who have not thrown their hat into the ring have gone (respectfully) tickle-free while other more "aggressive" ones have made a match.

Whoever coined the phrase, "no good deed goes unpunished" was a genius. (They were probably a relative of the guy who coined the "nice guys finish last" phrase.)

However...

I don't think this post is simply about agressiveness. You can be agressive and not be a pervert. This is more about those who take it to extremes.
For instance take some of the people here. I know I tend to be agressive. It does rub some the wrong way. Others like it. But I would never ever dream of harrassing anyone in here via email. I do show interest in some personals. I will make inquiries. But you won't see me responding to say one of Sunrise posts about wanting to be tickled by sending her email asking her intimate questions. I will inquire as to whether I'm a suitable tickler. And if I hook up it's cool. But I don't believe her posting her email address gives me inherent permission to ask her intimate questions.

The only thing I take issue with is when someone posts their address then takes offense or is surprised they got perverted or undesirable responses. It's the internet. It happens.

Aggressiveness is ok. Provided it has bounds. I do empathize with the females. One night out of curiousity I went into a chatroom with what was to me a non gender name. it was Searching. Immediately I was bombarded with ALL sorts of crap from your basic net geek males. When I told them (not nicely) I was male I was told if I didn't want to be treated like a female then I shouldn't use a female name. How sad.

Women SHOULD be respected. At all times. All women are beautiful and each brings her own gifts to the world. We should treat them that way.

Tron

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back