• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it morally right?

brya

Hey, i was just wondering if it was morally right to hang out with a girl that likes you, just to tickle her, even if u dont feel the same way about her.

Should we stamp the answer on your forehead?

YES! Don't toy with emotions. You'll get burned.

Well, people shouldn't lead other people on. And I bet she thinks you like her since you tickle her. Vanilla people think of tickling as flirting not as a fetish.

So, if you aren't interested in her than I'd say yeah, it's morally wrong.

Well, people shouldn't lead other people on. And I bet she thinks you like her since you tickle her. Vanilla people think of tickling as flirting not as a fetish.

So, if you aren't interested in her than I'd say yeah, it's morally wrong.

Hiya all! ;)

I think Papi is right. It's really hard to get the message through to someone who is wearing rose-coloured glasses for you that your physical playfulness is just that...
I would hate to make any hard and fast rules, buuut in the case you describe, brya, i don't see any happy ending. The least unhappy would be one of you quits because, 1. you find a better ticklee or 2. she finds another guy who makes her look more than you do.

Sorry, brya, i wish i had a happier suggestion :(

Many blessings,

Oh...yes it is....if she is annoying you to death and enjoys annoying you.

Well women usually take physical contact more personally then men do. Is there a chance that if you like tickling her that deep down inside you like her too? I wouldn't suggest leading her on though if you're not interested.

Hey, i was just wondering if it was morally right to hang out with a girl that likes you, just to tickle her, even if u dont feel the same way about her.

Unless she is aware of your feelings and intentions to only want to tickle her then it is wrong for you to use her and lead her on.

M1

Hey, thanks guys, i more or less already knew the answer and was just trying to make sure that it the the right decision to make before i told her that i only care about her as a friend.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated :)

if i were a male ler..i wouldn't want to waste my time tickling a chick that i don't even like, it's kind of pointless

Hey, thanks guys, i more or less already knew the answer and was just trying to make sure that it the the right decision to make before i told her that i only care about her as a friend.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated :)

...So..I take it I am the only evil member on here right?

If you are using the tickling as fun, and she knows it, its okay.
But if she thinks you are interested and your not, then you should let it go.

I think I agree with pretty Meka... ;) When tickling is a major point in your pleasures, best to make sure it's a deeper worthwhile experience.

And unless the girl has stated upfront she realizes the relationship is strictly platonic, she's letting you put your hands on her because she's feeling like more than just a friend. Don't hurt the girl, it'll come back to you...

Mistress Aura :love:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back