• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible to NOT be ticklish?

YouDontKnowMe

I had my second session with a friend...and I laughed...but I think it was because i felt I was SUPPOSED to laugh...because it really didnt tickle that much. Like i could have sat there with a blank stare on my face the whole time. But I didnt want it to make the situation awkward...

Any advice?
Maybe he is just not doing it right?
:shrug:

-YDKM

I will tell you this. I do not believe in ANYONE not being ticklish. I think it takes the right person doing the tickling, The right mood and most importantly, Finding the sweet spot. It will happen. I have had people attempt to tiickle me in fun and all it did was annoy me. Did not tickle at all. Some ticklers have driven me out of my mind with ticklish delight. All the above things factor in to it. I hope that helps.

Even though my girlfriend was NOT very ticklish in the least... as stated above, you can still find that sweet spot and exploit it with the right touch... most definitely. I think a lot hinges on your relationship with that person and how comfortable the both of you are with each other before you can "let go" so to speak.

i have an aunt who is not ticklish. i have tried to tickle her feet, ribs, sides, knees, back, but it doesn't bother her in the least. when i was a kid she would tickle my mom all the time. she would be tickling her and mom would be begging and squirming, and my aunt would say 'i just don't get it how this can bother you so much'

Even though my girlfriend was NOT very ticklish in the least... as stated above, you can still find that sweet spot and exploit it with the right touch... most definitely. I think a lot hinges on your relationship with that person and how comfortable the both of you are with each other before you can "let go" so to speak.

Great point. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship of any kind. This includes tickling. Some people are more ticklish than others but I assure you everyone has a spot. It is a nerve reaction from pain receptors. If you can feel pain, you can be tickled. If you can't feel pain, You're dead. LOL.

haha good points. but i am completely comfortable with this person. i just think he either doesnt do it right/hit the right spots the right way...or im just not ticklish. I really hope thats not the case lol.

He probably isn't doing it right. Some people are better ticklers than others, and some know the right spots to tickle. You just might have different spots than he's tickling or have to be touched a certain way for it to really tickle. If you laughed like crazy the first time, as I believe you said you did, then I think that means you're ticklish, so no worries there =P

He probably isn't doing it right. Some people are better ticklers than others, and some know the right spots to tickle. You just might have different spots than he's tickling or have to be touched a certain way for it to really tickle. If you laughed like crazy the first time, as I believe you said you did, then I think that means you're ticklish, so no worries there =P

Yeah. I mean my knees were def ticklish. Like bad. But only the first time. The second time, not so much. Same with everywhere else. It all tickled more the first time.

I wish I could just meet up with someone who has been doing this for a couple years. So they can really tickle me and show me how its done. Even if its a girl, i dont care. lol

He probably isn't doing it right.

picture.php

Some people are just rubbish at tickling. On the other hand, some people truly aren't ticklish.

Sometimes it can be nerves too... if you tense up or overthink things ;)

Yeah. I mean my knees were def ticklish. Like bad. But only the first time. The second time, not so much. Same with everywhere else. It all tickled more the first time.

I wish I could just meet up with someone who has been doing this for a couple years. So they can really tickle me and show me how its done. Even if its a girl, i dont care. lol

9 times out of 10, girls are the better ticklers. They have a way about them. On the other hand, 8 out of 10 times the girl is the better 'Lee. Many more reactions and great talkers. I love when they say, "I hate You" or "You mother F@$%er." LOL

Hmm, maybe the second time you were expecting it so it didn't tickle as much? Did he tickle you the same way he did the first time? Maybe he changed something.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd love to meet up with you and tickle you silly, myself included. A more experienced tickler will probably drive you insane and could teach your friend a thing or two. Just make sure you build the same level of trust you have with your current person with any new people you decide to meet up with. Safety first and all that stuff. On that note, where do you live right now? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

9 times out of 10, girls are the better ticklers. They have a way about them. On the other hand, 8 out of 10 times the girl is the better 'Lee. Many more reactions and great talkers. I love when they say, "I hate You" or "You mother F@$%er." LOL

Yeah when I had him tied down, I drove him crazy. He might just be more ticklish than I am, but i just did more things to him. Plus I just had acrylic nails put on that day lol. So that helped.

but i was so jealous of how much it tickled him. i wanted that lol

Hmm, maybe the second time you were expecting it so it didn't tickle as much? Did he tickle you the same way he did the first time? Maybe he changed something.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd love to meet up with you and tickle you silly, myself included. A more experienced tickler will probably drive you insane and could teach your friend a thing or two. Just make sure you build the same level of trust you have with your current person with any new people you decide to meet up with. Safety first and all that stuff. On that note, where do you live right now? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I am in Tampa, FL right now. Im 24, attractive, 5'3", about 130lbs. Size 36DD...I realize nobody asked for a description but oh well lol.

And yes, he did it the same way. It just didnt tickle like it did the first time. Im sorry if I sound annoying, I am just trying to figure myself out ya know. I think he does it too hard and just not in the right places. Plus, when I am tied down, i can still thrust up and stuff. I wonder if I am bondaged down a little more, and cant move around as much if that will makes a difference. Im not new to liking tickling...just new to doing it. =/

I like the description anyways ;)

You'll be fine... its entirely possible you want it so bad you're overthinking like you said.... just breathe and relax... let go and have fun :D

Try a blindfold... that may help too!

lol... I'd be more than willing to help if I could!

Like some have said... it can also be in the technique of the ler... some are just clueless ticklers unfortunately... hopefully that's not the case here. Tighter bondage is good... but also like the struggle... so a little wiggle room isn't a bad thing usually :)

Don't put any pressure on yourself to react. If you are over-reacting just to please your ler, he isn't going to know what works and what doesn't, and he may continue to do stuff that isn't as effective on you.

Perhaps try challenging yourself to NOT react? That's how I've learned where I'm most ticklish and what touches work best where. I naturally try to not react as much as possible, so when I do, I know it's because whatever's going on at the moment is working, and it's not just me over inflating my reaction for his benefit.

It's certainly possible to be not ticklish :p some people just don't want except this is possible however. A lot of guys kid themselves that everybody has a 'sweet spot' it just take the right tickler (them) because everybody else is apparently 'crap' at it - but not them the master of the tickling universe with there 'magic touch' :p I see it quite often and it's pretty funny actually.

Most people will be ticklish in some way or to some level, but there are certainly people out there who aren't ticklish and no matter what you do they are simply not going to react.

Lots of people aren't ticklish. Everyone's different. Sometimes it's neurological, sometimes psychological. Some people are ticklish no matter what, some aren't.

Sometimes it's just the day.

Don't worry yourself over it tho. That's a sure way to start thinking yourself out of being ticklish if you're more psychologically oriented.

Christopher

I think I will try a couple sessions with someone who has been doing it for a while before I rule out NOT being ticklish. I may just need someone who really knows how to tickle to do it. Anyone in the Tampa, FL area?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back