• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it the same for anyone else as for me?

NonConTickler

TMF Regular
Lers, how does it feel to see a female that you want to tickle? For me, its the scantily clad barely legal young things in their flip flops, toe rings, painted toenails with such soft, pampered, luscious looking feet. They're so oblivious to anybody wanting to tickle their feet! It wouldn't cross their mind in a thousand years! I want to take these young females and make them experience what I am desiring to do to them. Grab her ankle in an iron grip, slowly pull off her flip flop. Then slowly trace fingers over every inch of her sole, paying attention to what spots get the biggest reaction and then tickling the hell out of those spots! I want to feel her writhing, thrashing, hear the helplessness in her laughter. I want her to feel out of control, every scratch of my fingernails on the smooth, soft, hypersensitive bottom of her foot keeping her howling with laughter that she is helpless to control. Of course mostly its a steady laughter but every so often a nail scraches just the right spot in just the right way, and you can hear by the spike in her laughter how maddening it is. I want her to know that I'm not just tickling her like a friend would, like a family member would, like a boyfriend would. I want her to know that I'm making this as excruciating for her as I possibly can. I want her to never ever forget that there are guys who want to tickle her as much as most guys want to have sex with her.

Every attractive female I ever lay my eyes on. Every single time. That's what its like for me. Anyone else experience something similar?

Up until about this point:

I want her to know that I'm not just tickling her like a friend would, like a family member would, like a boyfriend would. I want her to know that I'm making this as excruciating for her as I possibly can. I want her to never ever forget that there are guys who want to tickle her as much as most guys want to have sex with her.

...we were pretty similar. I don't really tickle to torture or to get a point across. I just love making them laugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back