• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it Toe Sucking or Sole Tickling with Sex?

A foot worshipper like myself ? I always indulge in toe sucking or tickling during sex. Although there is a draw back . Too much foot contact during sex can sometimes leave you anable to climax without the stimuli engaged. :feets:

Interesting G spots...

TaraToes25 said:
My room mate and a few friends of mine love this as well; I just hope most guys understand this??? My G Spot has 5 toes!

Tara

Tara,

What about your soles of your feet....any spots there??

:wavingguy

Feet make me absolutely crazy with passion!! Not only do I love to tickle them silly, tied up, during sex, in stocks, etc, I love to make love to a girls feet. Not just with my mouth, if ya know what I mean. Anyone into having sex with feet, or their guy having sex with their feet? I'm not talking about foot-jobs (which i also love), i mean real foot-fu**ing!! Playing with feet can make me keep it up all night long, and venture into uncharted waters if the impulsed strikes. I got the idea to ask my gf to "step on me" and force her feet in my face while i lay on the floor, and she loved it as much as i did.

soleman said:
Hey Laurie,

Licking of the soles and tickling them too is the only way to do it.
If your going into orbit, don't forget to call mission control...lol.
I prefer on top so I can lick and tickle soles.....the things people have in common...who knew??

I agree Soleman,usually I have found the guys love licking but not tickling,or tickling and not licking..I haven;t met or chatted with any guys Yet who love a combination of both or both at same time .
Mission Control,LOL, most of time when it happens there never seems to be a Phone around :shock:
Exactly Soleman,I knew you loved soles but also my fave way of being intimate and having Best of Both licking and tickling :xpulcy:

Last edited:
geeze...reading all of these responses is really making me miss my girl...sliding my tongue up and down her soles during passionate lovemaking just can't be beat!

WOW Tara 2 G spots with 10 toes in total your a lucky woman...lol

Toe tickling while performing oral

Tara:

I love to tickle sensitive feet while performing oral stimulation, plus everything is spread so nice when the knees are bent to get my fingers on a woman's feet.

I also love to switch between light tickles, nibbles, and more extreme foot tickles when a woman's feet are on my chest and in my face when making love. To watch her try to keep her feet still and not pull away as she moans, giggles and laughs as I lightly stroke the sides and tops of her feet while her toes get teased by my tongue and teeth is heaven. It is so sexy to be inside of a woman while she is giggling or laughing.

Take care,
Luvs

Got to say I'd love to do both. Sadly I have yet to couple my love of tickling with a sexual relationship. They remain stubbornly seperate.

My arches are fatal...

soleman said:
Tara,

What about your soles of your feet....any spots there??

:wavingguy

Yessss...

My arches and the sides of my feet are especially arousing... when licked or tickled I am totally out of control... yes I'm a screamer and a moaner!

Tara

The YOU are...

Luvs2tckl said:
Tara:

I love to tickle sensitive feet while performing oral stimulation, plus everything is spread so nice when the knees are bent to get my fingers on a woman's feet.

I also love to switch between light tickles, nibbles, and more extreme foot tickles when a woman's feet are on my chest and in my face when making love. To watch her try to keep her feet still and not pull away as she moans, giggles and laughs as I lightly stroke the sides and tops of her feet while her toes get teased by my tongue and teeth is heaven. It is so sexy to be inside of a woman while she is giggling or laughing.

Take care,
Luvs

an amazing man... come ensalve me please; bring a collar!
Tara

TaraToes25 said:
Yessss...

My arches and the sides of my feet are especially arousing... when licked or tickled I am totally out of control... yes I'm a screamer and a moaner!

Tara

OMFG! Boingg! Sorry, just reading that line made my eyes pop, among other things!!

TaraToes25 said:
At least I know we'll be barefoot; and yes, I want to show my tummy and sides too! I accept your proposal!

Think 2 carrots (platinum toe ring though!)

Tara, or Mrs Tklman to be...

By accepting my proposal , you've just made me the happiest joker in the world Tara , my dear! I can't wait to get on our honeymoon ... speaking of which , that sounds like that'd be a great opportunity to pour some warm , sticky honey all over your sensitive , ticklish areas i.e. toes , toe-spaces , arches , heels , sides of your feet , tops of your feet , balls of your feet , belly , armpits , hips , nipples , fanny ( just to put the 'moon' in honeymoon :jester: ) , etc. & lick/tickle it off of your trembling , quivering body , so you can have reactions like the ones you mentioned here :

TaraToes25 said:
My arches & the sides of my feet are especially arousing... when licked or tickled I am totally out of control... yes I'm a screamer & a moaner!

WHOOOOOOO!!! Gotta LOVE a woman who has reactions like these! Sing , baby ... SING!!!

TaraToes25 said:
an amazing man... come ensalve me please; bring a collar!
Tara

Tara:

You become more and more appealing to me with every post you make. I have a collar just for you, it has Tara spelled out in diamonds. Will this be ok instead of an engagement ring? lol

Check out this thread to see how our honeymoon would play out...
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=102096

Take care,
Luvs

Tara. You are amazing!! But could you handle getting your toes sucked/tickled during sex? :devil2:

You are very sweet...

Luvs2tckl said:
Tara:

You become more and more appealing to me with every post you make. I have a collar just for you, it has Tara spelled out in diamonds. Will this be ok instead of an engagement ring? lol

Check out this thread to see how our honeymoon would play out...
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=102096

Take care,
Luvs

I love the collar with diamonds idea; I was a cat on halloween and had the collar, leather suit, and hose that only exposed my toes, but the diamonds would have made the outfit for sure! You might have made this kitty smile! And later, maybe laugh!

Tara

Yes.... I love that!

bdevil7 said:
Tara. You are amazing!! But could you handle getting your toes sucked/tickled during sex? :devil2:

I can handle alot; and this is total ecstacy darling!

Tara

I pull karen's foot underneath us and stroke her foot to tickle her during sex. She usually doesn't react until after she's had an orgasm...but then she becomes very ticklish....and that;s when the real fun begins :2poke:

I apologize

TaraToes25 said:
That note makes my toes curl.... good sign!

Tara
for not checking on this thread and responding sooner.
Have you read any of my stories?
If you could make it to Pittsburgh I would be more than happy to arrange a demonstration for you! :wub: :veryhappy :2poke: :cuddle:

I like that phrase 'more than happy'. Like;
What happened to mastertank?
They came and took him away. He was 'more than happy'. :ermm: :rolleyes:

b0xr said:
I pull karen's foot underneath us and stroke her foot to tickle her during sex. She usually doesn't react until after she's had an orgasm...but then she becomes very ticklish....and that;s when the real fun begins :2poke:

I do the very same with my girlfriend Lisa for the exact same reason!! That is awesome!

TaraToes25 said:
I can handle alot; and this is total ecstacy darling!

Tara

Tara,
Gosh girl...we need to talk...lol

A major turn on for me is to suck or lick the feet of the girl I am with when we are intimate. A little tongue action in and out between the toes as you are going through the motions and even sneaking in a gentle tickle of the arch with your finger tip as you keep yourself inside her. Having her legs proped up on your chest while your doing this is great plus if you do doggie I love to touch her soles and gently tickle them while she is taking me. Damn, I need a cold shower now! Good topic, Tara. PM me so we can discuss this more OK :firedevil

My two wives and their Nice feet

I married a lady named Karen whose feet were awsome. Nice arches
and pefectly soft. Her pointed toes were very sexy.
When we had sex , she would rest her calves on my shoulders and
alternate between toe-pointing , toe-spreading and pulling her toes back
to show-off her great arches. This got me very excited , but the most
ticklish thing I could do in that position , was to lick her ankles , which
was very ticklish to her.
The second wife , who I married on a tropical island where I met her , did
not have the high arches , like Karen , but she was better at toe-spreads
and during sex , she would always insist on pushing the bottoms of her
toes into my face while spreading them , because she knew that it
turned me on. Her feet were nice and she always used lotion on them.
If I licked her toes during sex , she giggled , but , like Karen , she
did not like to be tickled during sex because it distracted her effort to
reach orgasm and enjoy the sex.
>>> I am divorced now , but I would do anything to find a nice Lee again !!

:bouncybou BOTH :bouncybou

Both, Both, Both, Both, Both

Oh, did I forget to mention both!!!!!!! :feets: :xpulcy: :couch: :dogpile:

Its never happened to me, but I've thought about it, dreamed about it, fantasized about it....yes, with someone in particular...and he knows who he is... I just think it would send me screaming over the edge for sure.... a girl can dream can't she???? :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back