• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it wrong that I flirt with women I don't find attractive...

in public for the sole purpose of pissing off the rednecks and wiggers that think she's really really hot? I'm not leading her on or anything, she knows it's all in fun, but I do it more for seeing the look for indignant fury on the faces of hillbillies rather than playing with her.

That make me a dick?

Generally, I think that when we (people in general) seek some kind of pleasure at the expense of others, it's because there's something we're dissatisfied with about ourselves that we're trying to distract attention (our own, others, or both) away from.

It works like this: We feel inadequate, for one reason or another (or many reasons). If we're unable to feel good about ourselves based solely on our own self-image, then we want to make ourselves feel better by comparing ourselves favorably to others. Whatever it is we do at the expense of others is a means of asserting that comparison. (Basically saying to ourselves, "I'm not happy with myself, but at least I'm not that person/those people.") It's a common source of enjoyment for people, because it's a lot easier to find someone one considers "worse" than oneself than it is to identify and improve upon one's own shortcomings. Easier, but much less productive, as is often the case. It's like a drug. It helps us ignore our problems, but does nothing to solve them.

Of course, I don't know you. That may or may not be the case, for you. It's your call to make.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back