• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Kelly Ripa's feet ticklish?

Kelly Ripa....:wow: Oh man....now THERE'S one among my newer tickling wanderlusts!!! I know for a fact those feet are just BEAUTIFUL...and to spend some time tickling them would be....incredible....simply.

Her, Hillary Duff, and Lindsay Lohan....lemme at 'em....and then, let them go at each other....:D

I just saw a clip on tickletheater.com that had one foot of her's tickled by a kid. It was on a Christmas episode that I think was shown recently. Her reaction makes me believe that she is truly ticklish on her feet.

:D Justin_77 could you ellaborate for those members sitting on the fence on Kelly's ticklishness please. :D

:p Maybe so Maniactickler, but what about light feathery tickles intead of firm intense tickles that actors or men in general might try on her feet.

Can't we live happily and in bliss with ignorance to Kelly's non-ticklishness.
:p :D

Well the scene that I saw on www.tickletheater.com had her dressed like Santa Claus and she was apparently stuck in the chimney, and a little boy (I think her nephew on the show) said something to the effect of "I'll teach you not to try to trick me" and he took off one of her boots, and tickled her foot. She immediately started to jump and wiggle while she was laughing, saying that she was going to pee on herself.

If you want to see the clip:

1.Go to www.tickletheater.com

2.Click on the "VidClip Corner" under "Community Links"

3.Look for "Kelly Ripa Tickle From Hope and Faith" (it should be on the first page because it is very recent).

4.Click on the label and play the clip

NOTE: You must have Windows Media Player to see the clip

:D :p Thanx for the info Justin_77.
I actually meant, what did you see in Kelly's reactions that made you think she was ticklish on her sole.
:D

rajee said:
:p Maybe so Maniactickler, but what about light feathery tickles intead of firm intense tickles that actors or men in general might try on her feet.

Can't we live happily and in bliss with ignorance to Kelly's non-ticklishness.
:p :D

well i did see her get tickled by regis a few years ago on the show. he lightly stroked her foot with absolutely no reaction. hey, id like to think kelly is ticklish too. but the facts are pretty much there that shes not. :(

:p You cant deny that she has beautiful feet, though. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back