• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is male giggling attractive?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
I think we can all agree that female laughter is the best sound in the world... :clap:

But is male laughter, more specifically male giggling an attractive sound (as in what someone will do during the teasing stages before the tickling begins)?
What about male moaning and groaning during tickling? does that have the same effect if were a female?

:juggle:

I love it! I think male ticklish laughter, especially the hysterical kind, is incredibly sexy!

All a matter of taste I would say. I personally like my men dominant, but if I would ever be the ler instead of the lee, I guess I would prefer them screaming over giggling. :)

Always. Especially when they squirt milk out of their nose by accident.

I've been told that i have a cute laugh but overall i think that women have the better laugh

I guess it would depend on the sound of the guy's voice but yeah some guys when they get laughing or chuckling and also giggling it is hot and very sexy. Yet just like anything-there is good and bad. I think it is super hot and super sexy-especially if it is manly and deep, little high is ok but not too high, long as the laugh and giggling, chuckling don't stay that way long. Nothing like a rich deep long hearty laugh and giggling-if the guy has a nice deep or nice baritone voice w bit of tenor but not too much-is very sexy. I love hearing guys laugh and giggle and love when guys chuckle, true sweet music that makes this bunny's ears perk up immediately. Can you tell I love hearing a man laugh I do, especially when at my tickle mercy and I am giving him a good tickling-restrained or unrestrained.

So yes I do think for the most part that male giggling is super attractive and super sexy and totally hot-just something about the man feeling that emotionally and that totally in his skin and comfortable with his outside surroundings and others-that comfortable with being vulnerable emot and physically himself in front of others or perhaps alone-but still shows a man is not afraid to be vulnerable emotionally and really let a person in emotionally and also shows that the man has a really great sense of humor and I think it shows he enjoys life.

That is why male giggling and men chuckling warmly is something I love to hear and never tire of it. :bunny:

Men who giggle tend to sound like Beavis and Butthead.

Fire, fire, FIRE!!!

I think it depends on a couple of things. It first of all depends on the timbre of a mans voice. Like... if his voice isn't pleasant to begin with then his giggling isn't going to be.

Now, the other variable really is the situation itself. It depends on how you feel about the guy you're tickling. I think that if you're attracted to the perosn and there's a bond between you, just extracting the laughter from the person you're tickling can be sexy, so the giggle gets thrown in the proverbial "sexy pot."

Overall though, I think a man's giggling is sexy.

I think that moaning and groaning durring tickling ruins it though, male OR female. The point of tickling another person for me PERSONALLY, is hearing the laughter and knowing that they're enjoying themselves. I'd be uncomfortable if the person was moaning and groaning. Unless of course I was turning them on; then I might just find that hot.

I can honestly say that I find my boyfriend's giggling to be cute whenever I tickle him. It actually prompts me to tickle him more!

i know that...

...i find it very embarassing, which kind of hightens the experience. im embarassed enough that id rather be gagged! although if the girl tickling me is also taunting me about it, thats even more embarassing. not that ill complain...

When DSL giggles it makes my heart throw up. I think he is one of the few guys I know that has an adorable laugh that I can stand.

When DSL giggles it makes my heart throw up. I think he is one of the few guys I know that has an adorable laugh that I can stand.
I don't know who you've been hearing, but it certainly wasn't me. :p

Myself, I do think it can be. I admit I am more particular when it comes to male laughter than female in terms of what I like, but I know I've seen many a male 'lee whose giggles were positively scrumptious. :D

my boyfriends giggles are positively the most adorable sound in the world...though i may just be bais ^-^ <3
i dunno, some guys are, my boyfriends giggles are my favorite :wub:

Women love me!

The first time I did a tickling video where I was tickled I thought it was horrible! I thought "who would buy this?". Then I started getting a bunch of emails from women saying they loved the video and that my giggling and laughing was very sexy!

I love to hear a guy laughing and giggling.. makes me giggle

Well, for women, of course, we think guy's laughter and giggling is adorable. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back