• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Prince Charles the Antichrist?

Biggles of 266

1st Level Red Feather
OK, I found this Christian fundamentalist site and I was having a look through it when I read this. I thought 'nah, must be a joke', until I realised that these people do not joke. They seriously believe that Prince Charles, son of Elizabeth, Queen of England, is the Antichrist.

Quoting from the site:

The Prince of Wales is to be immortalized in bronze as a muscular, winged god dressed in nothing more than a loincloth. The inscription on the statue in Brazil will honor him as "Savior of the World."

Zaki Badawi, principal of the Muslim College, described him [(Prince Charles)] as "the most popular world leader in the Muslim community throughout the world....a man of such stature, and is able to speak for all of us."

From The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea...

"What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass in which we are sinking. Send us such a man and, be he god or the devil, we will receive him." (Paul-Henri Spaak, President of the Consultative Assembly of the Council of Europe from 1949 to 1951, as quoted on page 27 of The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea, emphasis added) "AN AVERAGE annual compound growth rate of 25% over ten years; 30,000 businesses launched, 60% of which have survived at least three years: for any venture-capital fund, this would be a remarkable result. The brains behind this one is an unlikely financial whizz.... He is the Prince of Wales." (The Economist, November 1996, as quoted on page 342 of The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea)

Righto guys... Sure thing... How come I didn't think of this?

Biggles

LOL ANOTHER antichrist?!?!?!

I had an acquaintance a few years back who pulled me aside one day. He told me that what he was about to say had been revealed to him by God and that it was to remain between us...that I was the only one he could tell. So, I listened to what he had to say...and struggled to keep from laughing in his face. He said that God had told him, through a numerology book, that Henry Kissenger was the antichrist.

There've been tons of claims to know who and when. The majority of them are those in England since one of the passages in Revelation can be taken to say that. But, LOTS of things in revelation can be taken to mean LOTS of things. The main problem is that people try taking things as being a grocery list to check off.

When they had that big nuclear accident at Chernoble, people were going nuts. There was real reason for concern...the radiation leaks, etc. But, that isn't what some were going nuts about. The name Chernoble apparently translates as worm-wood...one of the things mentioned in revelation.

I think the main thing that gets people going on stuff like this is wanting to know what to expect down the road. Being prepared for things is fine. But, for those who believe in Jesus as the Christ and follow what He has said, this is a bit rediculous. Many of these end-days fundamentalists are same people who claim to believe every word he said. What they forget is taht He also said that it is not for man to know when He will return....and that He will come like a thief in the night. Why try to figure out how long we can live like hell before claiming heaven? All we have to do is claim heaven and act accordingly.

I know not everyone will agree with this and that's cool. I don't judge others if they believe differently than I do. I just state what I believe. Take it or leave it, as you wish.

Ann

I thought David Lee Roth was the antiChrist?

Cheers. :D

Surely it was Richard Nixon?

And doesn't the antichrist have to have charisma and charm? Or a personality, period?

And if Prince Charles IS the antichrist, does that make talking to plants a cardinal sin?

I thought the Antichrist was Michael Eisner but now I think its Martha Stewart.

David Lee Roth the antichrist?? Not Diamond Dave. Maybe Marilyn Manson.

Drew;)

TicklingDuo said:
David Lee Roth the antichrist?? Not Diamond Dave. Maybe Marilyn Manson.
Drew;)

heehee, Nah, MM just wishes he was the Anti-Christ. :D

poor Marilyn...

Cheers. :D

the website that sells this kinda stuff is www.armageddonbooks.com

They're not selling the 'jesus wants me for a sunbeam' christianity here guys.

They're selling the 'jesus will seriously f*$& you up if you don't send us money' kind of stuff. I love it when religion works on fear rather than love! Tell that to the Jehovah's Witnesses that I work with.

Biggles

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back