• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the human race getting more stupid?

MattyC

TMF Novice
First of all, why don't people use the traditional mouse trap that kills the animal quickly instead of something so bloody barbaric? Secondly, why do some people feel the need to torment living creatures like that... just to get a laugh?

Honestly, it is these kind of people that are pulling back humanity going forward. With such stupid **** like this, they're doing their species a disfavour. Scary if such people get power of some kind... but for the time being they're using it on helpless animals. :ignite:

Silly humans.

Last edited:
Though I disagree completely with animal cruelty, I don't think it's indicative of stupider (lol) humans.

I think this sort of thing comes under immaturity, and you're absolutely right in that only really stupid people would do this, but I'd like to think that they don't speak for society as a whole :)

just in responce to the title of the thread...yes and its been declining more and more every year.

No, people are as stupid as they've always been, there's just more of 'em. :jester:

I couldn't watch 30 seconds of that trash!! That was simply disgusting! I don't know what happened to people's moral conscience, but something is wrong and it's getting worse!:disgust::sowrong:

Sad but true...

The human race is definitely on a downward spiral into the darkness that is...stupid.:firedevil Oh well, why for we need be smart, we got internetfja;a;naalk;hgaihgawigasl;ga;:dogpile:

(That was my impression of the typing skills of humanity by the turn of the next century!)

Your still on that mouse trap thing from the old thread a few months ago ?

They're stupid traps that are unnecessarily and overly cruel. There is no point using them when you have perfectly viable alternatives that either kill the animal instantly, or capture them unharmed where you can let them go.

The traps intention is to stick the creature in place and starve it to death. Even the instructions tell you to chuck it alive. There's no excuse to be this barbaric and torture something like that, under any circumstances.

I didn't watch whatever is behind this link, it would most likely just make me very upset.

The issue in my opinion is not people's stupidity - though this is a general issue as well :scared: - but the fact that people get more and more numb and bored and some people are just plain assholes.

Are people getting stupider? When liberal educators become so concerned with a child's "self esteem" that they are reluctant to give them a failing grade, the result is lower educational standards for all. In that sense, I'd say that yes, people are getting stupider.

Are people getting stupider? When liberal educators become so concerned with a child's "self esteem" that they are reluctant to give them a failing grade, the result is lower educational standards for all. In that sense, I'd say that yes, people are getting stupider.

Hmm, good point.

Would a lack of funding in education be a reason too?

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back