• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the TMF a lot less active than it was, and if so why?

For me, TMF is the place to come for Ticklish Celebrity news, Mainstream finds, and stories (which are not nearly as numerous in high quality as in the golden era). I’ve never had much interest in the discussion groups, as there are so many people with zero real life relationship experience and more than a few creepazoids. If I were looking for romance, I don’t have a lot of confidence that the women I like would be hanging out here among said creepazoids. A simple “like” button would work wonders for engagement here.

Bandit

I got that impression too, that there are many creepazoids here. I've gotten my fair share of creepy PM's in the chatroom, and even here in the forum. All guys of course, I haven't come across many female creepazoids. Not here anyway. And as for those "like" buttons, I don't know about those, I think that's a Facebook invention that all the sites have copied, and I don't think it's needed. Especially when now, you can also "dislike" something, and that's a pretty trollish thing to do...I would post music on some sites, and they'd do that just because they didn't like the song. I just think, if you don't like something, pass it up, or at least comment as to why you don't like it.

I agree with much of what has been said on this thread. The popularity of the “Who is over 50 and a tickler?” thread (Think that’s it - stating from memory) says much about the demographic here. Not good or bad, just many people have moved on to other platforms. Long-timers here are comfortable with what they know, and stick around.

I was a long time lurker. Hell - so long back that I remember when the TMF didnt even look like this at all.
I didnt participate in much. A few discussions here and there. But I jumped back into several media sites to interact with people who are interested in my material.
Things have certainly changed. I look at my data quite a bit and i dont tend to get much traffic from here so i dont sink a lot of time in either.
It isnt anything negative toward the site, i just have a limited amount of time so i sink it where it benefits most.
The least activity i get are on Tumblr, and then Reddit. I keep my own sub but outside of that i dont interact bunches. I was on the main topic sub for a while but it was a bunch of people begging for pirated material - a huge turnoff as a producer. I’ll spare my tirade here but if you want studios in business, understand this isnt free to produce and is time consuming. So between the begging and the ridiculous fights that broke out, i bailed on that sub. I use my own to post previews and interact a bit.
Tumblr dinged me for not using a mature label. Oops. It’s my fault and im not mad and even debated not reupping there because the traffic is minimal from that spot. But, im there again for now.
I have a few others i use but the TMF does have a special place in my sadistic little heart from wwwwaaaaaayyyy back. Ive now been into this longer than some here have been alive and thats kinda wild to think on.
Anyway, i pop in and out depending how much interaction I get.

I was a long time lurker. Hell - so long back that I remember when the TMF didnt even look like this at all.
I didnt participate in much. A few discussions here and there. But I jumped back into several media sites to interact with people who are interested in my material.
Things have certainly changed. I look at my data quite a bit and i dont tend to get much traffic from here so i dont sink a lot of time in either.
It isnt anything negative toward the site, i just have a limited amount of time so i sink it where it benefits most.
The least activity i get are on Tumblr, and then Reddit. I keep my own sub but outside of that i dont interact bunches. I was on the main topic sub for a while but it was a bunch of people begging for pirated material - a huge turnoff as a producer. I’ll spare my tirade here but if you want studios in business, understand this isnt free to produce and is time consuming. So between the begging and the ridiculous fights that broke out, i bailed on that sub. I use my own to post previews and interact a bit.
Tumblr dinged me for not using a mature label. Oops. It’s my fault and im not mad and even debated not reupping there because the traffic is minimal from that spot. But, im there again for now.
I have a few others i use but the TMF does have a special place in my sadistic little heart from wwwwaaaaaayyyy back. Ive now been into this longer than some here have been alive and thats kinda wild to think on.
Anyway, i pop in and out depending how much interaction I get.

I can relate as far as media goes, I would lurk here a long time ago, I would not interact with anyone, but would come here just to look at the videos, pictures, etc. But that no longer interests me, I feel I need to have something for real. To me anyway, watching the videos just adds to my loneliness and frustration.

But I'm not sure TMF is the best place to try and meet someone. Though I know it's possible, because I heard there are some here who have. But maybe that was easier to do on TMF in the past?

I just joined Fetlife. I may meet someone there. Or I may not. But that's a start anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back