• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is There Anyone in Podunk, Ohio?

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
AiritheDestoyer here!

I have been curious for a while if there was anyone on this great forum that was located near Shadyside, Ohio. Im looking for play, but i need to get to know you first. I'm a switch, technically, but because I'm shy, I'm only looking for male 'lees right now; or switches willing to 'lee until I'm comfortable enough to switch with. I'm looking for TICKLING ONLY. I have a boyfriend so it's important that this is respected. I also cannot travel myself but can host. I hope to hear from someone. And I'm probably leaving something out so if there's anything anyone wants to know, feel free to ask!

Ohio here - but a good 3 and a half hours from you. I am on the north coast. Male lee and ler (I like both, but only with women LOL), married, so I have NO problem respecting the boundaries. So HELLO! :) I am 44 by the way. 5'9", 190

I'm a good looking male ler from Cleveland. I'm 6'1, 175 lbs. and dark hair. I don't mind the drive as long as your feet are very cute and ticklish. Do you have a pic of your toes ? I can't find any women in Cleveland to tickle.. Kind of sucks.

Last edited:
Hey Airi, how are you? It's been a while but hope you're doing well.

Last edited:
Hey Airi,

I just joined the site last week and looking to meet people. Im located near cleveland but will travel if it's right. I'm 26 white male, 5'10" 160lbs. Hope to hear from you

Greetings! How are you? I am a male lee that can switch in the future should the opportunity be desired. I can travel without a problem. Message me and I'll send a pic as well as trade emails. talk soon!
J

I have never been brave enough to post in personals before, but "Podunk Ohio" made me smile in sympathy. My Podunk is two hours NE from yours. Heck, it's two hours from anywhere, so I'm used to driving that far. I'm a male lee, (leenotler="lee-not-ler"), but ler curious. Everyone tells me I look 55. I have kept my fascination with tickling an embarrassing secret for maybe too long. Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back