• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this a...

I was in a relationship for three years, and that boyfriend never lost his sensitivity. It helped that we switched up positions, ways of tickling, and places to tickle. Zac and I are married, we torture each other every day and neither of us has become less ticklish. It probably depends on the person's body, though.

Desensitization was not a problem during eleven years with Susan, though I'm pretty sure we broke the bank on creativity and adventure; it was never purely about "torture." If anything, tickling her became more gratifying over the years.

Mrs. Po has never, and more than likely never will, become less than extremely ticklish!

I've actually lost sensitivity in past relationships, but my tickle toy with the magic touch seems to have increased it over the years.

I agree with all the above individuals. The "physiology of nerves" come to mind, and those individuals are either excited or in "fear"(not for their life, type of fear).

I was dating a girl for two and a half years until recently, and I used to tickle her every day to mess around, and she never became less ticklish. She ended up getting me a lot more than I got her, and I never lost ticklishness.

My wife hasn't lost any sensitivity in the years we've been married. If anything, she's gotten more sensitive, and less self-conscious about her responses. But while tickling is just a major part of our sex life, it's not all there is to it. If it's all you're about, there might be more danger of your partner getting bored or building up some kind of resistance.

I doubt that it's a curse which has fallen upon the tickle fetishists :)
I'm sure it varies a lot from one person to another whether they become desensitized or not from being tickled a lot over the years.

I was just mentioning to a friend tonight that a year into this relationship, I'm even /more/ ticklish now than I've ever been. And it's probably got more to do with the fact that a year into it, he knows what makes me laugh and where best and how best to tickle me. But he can still drive me absolutely over the edge, and that's just ... fun :)

I bet it has a lot to do with the chemistry between you and the person. Many people here have mentioned feeling "more ticklish" after being with their partner for a while, and that could very well be true. I find myself more ticklish with Zac than I ever have been with another person.

It can happen, happened to a friend of mine. But I guess you can prevent it by just not tickling the person all the time and leave some breaks in between.

My wife hasn't lost any sensitivity in the years we've been married. If anything, she's gotten more sensitive, and less self-conscious about her responses. But while tickling is just a major part of our sex life, it's not all there is to it. If it's all you're about, there might be more danger of your partner getting bored or building up some kind of resistance.

Wolf is in the right ballpark on this. A one-trick pony eventually wears out that one trick. Like Wolf's wife, if anything, mine has gotten more ticklish and we continue to discover new places and new ways to indulge in our mutual pleasure but tickling is only one on a long list of things we share. A steady diet of anything will eventually dull the taste buds, or in this case, the ticklish nerve endings. Variety is the spice of life.

I saw on Youtube an experiment someone did for a TV show I think, where they had people tickled by their significant others and then tickled by people they didn't know as well. In the video the people barely reacted at all when tickled by the people they didn't know well, but were very ticklish when tickled by their s.o. I call bullshit though, you're either ticklish or you're not.

I saw on Youtube an experiment someone did for a TV show I think, where they had people tickled by their significant others and then tickled by people they didn't know as well. In the video the people barely reacted at all when tickled by the people they didn't know well, but were very ticklish when tickled by their s.o. I call bullshit though, you're either ticklish or you're not.

Sorta. The ticklee's reaction does depend a lot on who's doing the tickling.

Ok science know-it-alls, the so called "bs" experiment depicted in the TV program is a replicable experiment that has been fairly well documented about the psychological aspects of touch.

It does matter who is tickling whom for the response. That is not to say ticklish people aren't still ticklish, but that their reaction to be being tickled does have a measurable relationship to whom is doing the tickling.

It does matter who is tickling whom for the response. That is not to say ticklish people aren't still ticklish, but that their reaction to be being tickled does have a measurable relationship to whom is doing the tickling.

Yup, exactly. I had a very long session a few years ago with a guy I barely knew. He'd been doing tickle sessions for years and was VERY good, but somehow I handled it really well. I just didn't feel that ticklish. But with Zac, even in the beginning of our relationship when his tickling skills were zero, I was very sensitive with him. I really think it matters who's touching you.

Ok science know-it-alls, the so called "bs" experiment depicted in the TV program is a replicable experiment that has been fairly well documented about the psychological aspects of touch.

Shhhhh! You're gonna spoil a lot of fantasies with that crazy real life talk.......

This thread is so close to the situation I'm in right now I have an amazing girlfriend who had very ticklish feet and was fine with my foot fetish and tickle and lets me indulge in them any time I want but now 11 months later she is only ticklish on her bum and ears and her feet r like a 1 on the tickle scale. It sucks so much cause she is such an amazing girl and now I'm having doubts cause of this stupid fetish! If she was still super ticklish I wouldn't be having any doubts and looking forward to out future together but now so many questions arise cause I can't imagine her not in my life but I can't imagine tickling not in my life either. Only time will tell I guess I have no clue what to do....

This thread is so close to the situation I'm in right now I have an amazing girlfriend who had very ticklish feet and was fine with my foot fetish and tickle and lets me indulge in them any time I want but now 11 months later she is only ticklish on her bum and ears and her feet r like a 1 on the tickle scale. It sucks so much cause she is such an amazing girl and now I'm having doubts cause of this stupid fetish! If she was still super ticklish I wouldn't be having any doubts and looking forward to out future together but now so many questions arise cause I can't imagine her not in my life but I can't imagine tickling not in my life either. Only time will tell I guess I have no clue what to do....

Maybe she was playing along since she knew how much it means to you for a girl to have ticklish feet but now she is tiring of the charade?

I noticed in a past relationship with a very skilled ler that if I was tickled well on a daily basis I was less sensitive in the areas that were overstimulated, if you will. But this was only from really intense/prolonged tickles. Sometimes he'd just need to concentrate on a different spot if he wasn't getting the greatest reaction from the ol reliables lol. And after a desensitized spot had a few days off it'd be good as new. Actually that was something really fun too, not being tickled for a bit and feeling extra sensitive all over again. Oh and we were together for about a year and he'd been tickling me from the second date....I think I just rambled. Hope I sorta answered your question!

Its not a big deal. if for some strange reason she did become less or non ticklish, you just move on! next! :manicd:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back