• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this the main difference between female lees and female lers

tickleteasing

Verified
I have found that when it comes to dominant women and submissive women there
seems to be a difference I have noticed to be true. This is a difference I
admire in both just so you all know I am not putting one down in favor of the other.
I find that the ones who are dominant will tell you without batting an eye or
getting nervous what they want. Where as the submissive ones will tell you what they
want but will get nervous and giggly and blush when they do it. Both in my opinion
are admirable, in that the dominant women or lers see it as not dirty and a natural topic.
However, the submissive women or lees are facing there fears. Has this been
your experience? Also, which one are you?

tbh ima Ler big time and I dont think I’m dominant I just find it sooooo cute seeing the reactions of someone being tickled to the very core of their being going in to a complete frenzy

I mean, what you described seems to me like the very definitions of someone with a DOM personality or a LEE personality. However, I don't think we can jump to conclusions about this type of person being this or that way. Everyone is different.

tbh ima Ler big time and I dont think I’m dominant I just find it sooooo cute seeing the reactions of someone being tickled to the very core of their being going in to a complete frenzy

That's being a dom. You might only ever be a dominant when it comes to tickling, but it's still being a dominant.

The difference between female lees and female lers is that one tickles and the other gets tickled.

Hope my humble contribution helps…? ;0)

In my experience, like as not the one with the more "dominant" type job or duties every day is usually more apt to be a submissive at the house at night. And vice versa for the dominant.

I would say I'm both I guess? I like being tickled and its a rush being tied up or just surprise pinned down where I'm begging and theres no way out. At the same time though I like to be a bit of a brat and also tickle just to see what will happen to me by retaliation haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back