• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickletheater gone?

Goodbye, TickleTheater. You were the first erotic tickling site I ever logged into after stumbling on you over 7 years ago.

Long live the TMF!

It has been down for a few months and now appears unlikely to return. (I joined it 12 years ago this month.)

Best regards,

Is anyone thinking of putting up a backup site? I mean TMF is all that we've got basically so if this site falls, there goes the community :(
A pity to see TT go. I loved that site... Wonder what happened to it. I mean surely the founder would've written something here about the closure? :O

Is anyone thinking of putting up a backup site? I mean TMF is all that we've got basically so if this site falls, there goes the community :(
A pity to see TT go. I loved that site... Wonder what happened to it. I mean surely the founder would've written something here about the closure? :O

If I am not mistaken, the man who started that site could not be found. The people who were running it since he left were not able to get a hold of him when the site started having issues. Only he could get in touch with the site that hosted it to resolve the issues.

So, theoretically, he could return and get the site back up to running speed again, but it appears highly unlikely with every passing month and not so much as a peep from him...

It's been down now for over three months. It's fairly clear the guy with the keys does not seem to care, and is not returning. It's a little hard to not know your site is down for a quarter of a year. And if all you need to do is make a phone call and say 'so and so has permission to fit things, allow them access', and then do nothing else to fix it, then it seems that the site is not a high priority.

I can only suppose, but it sounds like someone got tired of paying for the site, and were handed a way to let it sink under the waves without bringing down the axe themselves. So it's a death by neglect, rather then by intent.

It's sad and regrettable that the site is gone. We've created a TT theater subform here for folks to gather and chat, added an anime forum where material that had been on TT is being reposted, and several major media threads have also been created here and are rebuilding content. Hopefully you can find a way to continue to enjoy the community connections you made there here on the TMF.

Myriads

Please feel free to join my forum at http://www.mistressvalerie.co.uk/smf/index.php, which could serve as a backup place for members to meet, if, for example, the TMF were experiencing a temporary outage. I created a small "Tickle Theater II" section there for femdom-ish tickling content, although it's not set up to accommodate large attachments (or indeed, much of the type of material that was hosted at the TT; see below).

It's sad and regrettable that the site is gone. We've created a TT theater subform here for folks to gather and chat, added an anime forum where material that had been on TT is being reposted, and several major media threads have also been created here and are rebuilding content. Hopefully you can find a way to continue to enjoy the community connections you made there here on the TMF.

Myriads

We appreciate your hosting the anime and chat previously residing on the TT. Unfortunately, anime, video games, and so forth are not my forte and would not quite fit in at my forum, which is primarily oriented to F/M wrestling and related content.

Last edited:
It's been down now for over three months. It's fairly clear the guy with the keys does not seem to care, and is not returning. It's a little hard to not know your site is down for a quarter of a year. And if all you need to do is make a phone call and say 'so and so has permission to fit things, allow them access', and then do nothing else to fix it, then it seems that the site is not a high priority.

I can only suppose, but it sounds like someone got tired of paying for the site, and were handed a way to let it sink under the waves without bringing down the axe themselves. So it's a death by neglect, rather then by intent.

Myriads

Typical sweeping corporate response.

And now everything "this side of the pond" is under your direct control, innit?

To quote some movie somewhere: "Tauten's up your nipples, dosen't it?

Sorry. I apologise. My response was a sad and regrettable. And should be seen as so....

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back