• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling bad – the ethics of tickling

Yeah, save the righteousness, I'm actually on your side in the larger argument.
And, not to put to fine a point on it, your examples illustrate reactions, not what leads up to it.

My point is, there are a ton of situations where what you might call non-consensual would be considered cute or flirtatious with the right circumstances.
Intent has a lot to do with it, too.

my bad, now I understand. and I agree.

it was something nice to bring up by the way.

That applies to art like stories or pictures too. Of course, making up fictional bad things is not morally wrong, and reading stories about torture doesn’t make you a sadist, just like playing violent video games doesn’t make you more violent. But it can reinforce, cultivate and normalize those things if they already exist. If I wrote stories here (which I want to do, but don’t really have the option right now), I would always write in the beginning of every story “this story is not only fictional, but also a bad example, never repeat anything from the story, and don’t learn from the characters in it”. but that’s just a personal opinion.
That's not a classical "moral panic" about "bad content", but rather a question - <b>"how to handle the content so it doesn't become bad, or cause harm".</b>

Are you stating as a moral principle, that all works of fiction which include depictions of harmful acts include disclaimers for those acts?

The film/play Quills presents the conundrum of art and audience in a stylized way.

People with tickle fetishes really need to stop over thinking something as simple as tickling, it's not that serious.

Just don't go over anyone's boundaries or force someone to take part in tickling that clearly they aren't interested in and everything will be fine.

People get tickled everyday, b.

I second this. Its really easy to overthink something that is relevant to you. Ask for consent before touching a person, dont tickle people who dont like it, and if your job happens to be something like a massage therapist, shoe salesman, or pedicurist, be professional.

Sidenote: you can twist any good habit or intention into a foul outcome. For a lack of better phrasing, use common sense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back