• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling could be a profession?

takatala

Hi guys!

Wow it has been a while since I posted on here. Sorry for the cheesy title...But the other day on a facebook group, a guy was "helping people with a foot fetish to fulfil their dreams by creating a tickling studio/getting people to accept being tickle".

What do you think guys?? Have you heard of such a thing? What if someone would message you on facebook saying "hey, how about realising your dream and tickle as much people as you want by creating a studio or by creating a local network of people willing to?"

I met a couples of guys that had a strong desire to reveal to themselves that's it's ok to have a tickle or foot fetish. Once admitting that we have a fetish, it's to talk about it to different people and feel more comfortable with the thought of sharing it. Those guys that I met were so terrified by the idea to talk about it to friends or stranger on dating site.

I'm not entirely sure I understand, are you talking about like trying to "coach" people into being comfortable actually attempting to do tickling activities?

I've actually tried to help people like that, shit gets really awkward when it becomes apparent most of the people seeking help apparently have very, very little social skills to start with.

Hi Confort eagle. Yes something like that. To coach them how step by step they can feel comfortable with themselves having a fetish, and spread the words once they are ready and how to get people to agree for a tickle session by being polite and friendly. It worked for me and I am sure I could help some people too.

This IS a thing. It's called being a Pro. There are lots of them out there, who do tickle sessions to get paid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back