• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickling Ever At All Punishment For You?

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
Of all the times that I've been tickled I can't really say that it's ever been punishment for me.

Even among more "strict play" when my 'ler told me that I was not to laugh or they will keep hitting me if they hear laughter; it still overall was an enjoyable experience and not "punishment".

So I was just wondering for others out there, has tickling ever been punishment for you? If it is then how so and under what circumstances?

It personally has "never" been punishment for me out of all the times I have tickled or been tickled it has always been playful and i believe it will stay that way because tickling in alot of fun

No. I am more the hardcore lee, meaning I want it to be torture - and even that is never punishment.

Nah - I can't imagine it ever would be. If it gets to the point where it's not fun anymore, well, then it's not fun anymore....for me anyway :)

No. Even when tickled to the point of using a safeword, it is still fun for me, not punishment. :D

Once past a certain stage it certainly feels like punishment, But im being treated as I clearly like it :D so technically its not/has never been a punishment.

That's hard to say.
How can you find something you love to be a punishment?
It's like telling a toddler who did something wrong that he/she can have a cookie ...
that's not a punishment at all ... so how could any lee on the TMF view it as such?

I guess maybe if you weren't the mood to be tickled but someone did it anyways?

Tickling can indeed be a punishment for me if I need the reprimanding. The absence or withholding of tickling. Otherwise, it is like saying "bad dog!" and giving it a doggie treat. I like tickling too much for it to be an active punishment therefore it would have to be a passive punishment.

This is a topic much discussed in BDSM and alternative lifestyle forums as well. When you need to punish, ideally what works best is the withholding of activity. So the withholding of tickling is the only way tickling can be really used as a punishment to those who enjoy tickling. Even if the person only enjoys light tickling unbound and you give them extreme bound tickle torture, you have likely only pushed them beyond their known limits and not really punished them. (Generalization, of course. There is always the exception.)

Punishment? Tickling? In the same sentence?

Blasphemy!!!!

But what if the tickling is "too much" or goes "too far"? Couldn't that be used as a punishment?

-- 'Well at that point you would not be consenting, so then, you see, congruently, then...' -

Well, yeah - that's what punishment is. I like spending money but try to avoid parking tickets.

Any people who really play in the BDSM lifestyle, and who in their lifestyle use actual punishment for doing something wrong or as a means of correction - Wouldn't be highly effective, taking something you love and having it amplified into a punishment? At least an interesting if momentarrily uncomfortable journey? It would also add an edginess to the non-punishment tickling sessions.

Yes. There are times where I've not wanted it.. AT ALL. And I get uber aggressive when I'm in a foul mood. It truly becomes epic non-con for me when I've been held down before. Dependent on the person though, they can work through my anger and eventually I'll lighten up. Doesn't always work and I just get angrier because I keep laughing.

...Any people who really play in the BDSM lifestyle, and who in their lifestyle use actual punishment for doing something wrong or as a means of correction ...

Extreme tickling may work as disciplinary means for some, but in BDSM, punishment is much more sever than righting a submissive/slave when they do an act wrong or playfully sass when told not to. Punishment is reserved for actions of dishonor such as disrespect of a dominant/master in public or a blatant repeat of incorrect behavior on purpose. It is generally agreed and accepted that punishment should rarely include physical contact because of the risk of heated and damaging emotions.

Just the view and opinion of a Domina who mentors others in the lifestyle...

Extreme tickling may work as disciplinary means for some, but in BDSM, punishment is much more sever than righting a submissive/slave when they do an act wrong or playfully sass when told not to. Punishment is reserved for actions of dishonor such as disrespect of a dominant/master in public or a blatant repeat of incorrect behavior on purpose. It is generally agreed and accepted that punishment should rarely include physical contact because of the risk of heated and damaging emotions.

Just the view and opinion of a Domina who mentors others in the lifestyle...

I've known instances of two subs, in the lifestyle, who were punished with tickling (playful sass wasn't involved).

Surely there are more copules out there than just 2 who use tickling in an extreme form within their relationships? Taking what they love, and perverting it into something truly sadistic? What masochist (not sub per se, but masochist) wouldn't at least be curious about that?

I've known instances of two subs, in the lifestyle, who were punished with tickling (playful sass wasn't involved).

Surely there are more copules out there than just 2 who use tickling in an extreme form within their relationships? Taking what they love, and perverting it into something truly sadistic? What masochist (not sub per se, but masochist) wouldn't at least be curious about that?

Perhaps it is because I was taught by a strict Mistress and enter her via strict BDSM and have studied carefully the components of it to great depths that I do not see punishment the way it is being portrayed here. To me, punishment in sever. Sadism and masochism is active and passive algolagnia, the erotosexual gratification from inflicting or induring pain. It is commonly agreed that neither is used in punishment in BDSM.

For those who play in the lighter realms of BDSM, it may be possible to use something they don't like, or an extreme of what they do, for punishment, but even then it is discouraged because punishment is defined for BDSM as being an effect of disobedience in a sub/bottom. However, the word punishment is often tossed around in a lighter form, much like the age old debate of the definitions and slang usage of "fetish".

For some, yes... they may be able to use tickling as a form of light "punishment". However this sadomasochist would never utilize it upon my own submissives, nor would it ever be effective to me as well.

For some, yes... they may be able to use tickling as a form of light "punishment". However this sadomasochist would never utilize it upon my own submissive, nor would it ever be effective to me as well.

But the use of "never" in a BDSM relationship context is itself a something that can be erroneously tossed around. You wouldn't use it, but this idea of real S&M'ers never use what they love as a tool for 100% domination, punishment, even sadism seems to limit what should be the very essence of freedom from the average "plain" relationship world. I know for affect that the one sub who got tickled as punishment was in a 24/7 lifestyle and not a light player.

How thrilling it would be to live within a relationship where I could give (in topping mode), or receive (in bottoming mode), that which I hated, or that which I craved - turned to a darker end - as a way of truly dominating me whether I’ve done something wrong or just because my partner is feeling naturally extra sadistic and I am there to support her even if it‘s not always a place I may want to go. I’m baffled that I (and to some extent the original poster I’m guessing) seem to be the only one who sees the potential energy this relationship could have. It’s not for everyone, but to banish this practice on principal seems pointlessly authoritative.

People in these relationships are individuals. Which means "BDSM relationship" can have as many facets to it, different colors and textures, as what is considered normal, at least on the surface. Open marriage, same-sex, bigamy, polygamy... and normal vanilla relationships on the surface with who-knows-what going on behind the scenes - none of these are BDSM relationships, yet all have their own uniqueness and flair, both in the common structure in the relationships and the singular nuances the individual partnership has.

And who "discourages" this practice? The BDSM rulebook? That's one of the main things that put me off in the beginning - and even now - when joking PEP, investigating The Leather Rose society, etc. when I was first learning about myself, and others out there that were like me. It was such a drag to know that a subculture I was leaning toward could be a repressive and 'rule-ish' as the vanilla world.

Don't talk to anyone wearing a collar without permission. Black leather and metal spikes is the commonly accepted dress code. No play if alcohol is in use. That kind of thing. I'm not talking about people being reckless - I mean no exceptions, ever. How is it that people in many cases considered outsiders or abnormal start setting up rules to create classes of 'outsiders' or 'abnormals' within their own subculture? In my early years, the contradictions at times made it all seem like I was partying with punk rock Mennonites.

But the use of "never" in a BDSM relationship context is itself a something that can be erroneously tossed around....

...People in these relationships are individuals...

I did not mean to offend, only to offer a professional opinion on it. I believe that my statements regarding "punishment" where not fully understood. One of the reasons I stated what I did was to illustrate that there is a difference in actual terminology and the slang usages of terminology.

The question posed is about a personal thought on using tickling as a punishment and I have given my opinions on the topic. Best wishes to you...

In my opinion, if it is non con, then it is assault, not punishment, and not tolerable.

It's never punishment for me! I love being tickled almost as much as I love dishing it out! I can be tickled anytime, anywhere, and as long as it's the right person doing it, it's great!

punishment....nope... I'd say more a reward!!!! hehee :D

If I was tickled to complete arousal with no outlet, then that's punishment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back