• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is tickling more mainstream then we think???

amalelee4u

TMF Regular
On myspace in the relationships forum there are some threads about tickling. Lately ive spent more time on dating websites and myspace just meeting local women then i have on the TMF. Ive been very surprised to find a majority of the females out there find tickling to be a blast. Granted they dont obsess about it like most of us with a full blown fetish do. Obvisously because of trust issues women arent going to let a guy they dont know very well tie them down and tickle them. Which is not a problem honestly cuz girls arent hard to overpower physically anyway for a grown man. But 2 out of 3 are more then willing to restrain and tickle a man lol after they have gotten to know him a lil. You cant just go springing this stuff on someone while you hardly know each other they will prolly freak the f__k out. im the only one whos had luck venturing into mainstream internet sites with this???? This has not been easy but i feel like ive been successful.

AND BTW I MISS ALL MY OLD FRIENDS FROM CHAT

I'm sure tickling is mainstream and couples often enjoy tickling each other and stuff.

However, in my experience, where I am from it appears that tickling is almost a bit of a taboo subject? Friends mention their boyfriend tickling them with utter contempt and you can imagine how awkward that makes me feel?
It's not accepted really, the whole tie-up and tickling. Honestly, where I am from is a town where everyone knows everything about everyone. Literally I know so much about people in my town I've never met because everyone knows everyone's business. Therefore its difficult to be mainstream with such things. Bondage and such are regarded as being a gothic thing.
I could just imagine mentioning it and them being absolutely disgusted with me. So in that sense I doubt our tickling will ever be mainstream.
However, I also believe in the privacy of their own bedrooms, they probably have a lot of fun with playing around with their boyfriends etc. Not that I even expect them to even admit it.

Hope that makes sense! I'd love it if someone from my town was on here now and reading this haha!

I don't think it is.

I have about a half-dozen really close girlfriends. All but one married, but the single lady has a very active sex life. Every one of us talks frankly about sex. Not in a leering, juvenile way. We don't care whose husband has the biggest tool. Yes, guys, it really isn't the meat, it's the motion.

Every one of us has revealed that our husbands/boyfriends have tied us up and made love to us when we're bound. We even discuss/compare various bondage methods. We've even metioned corporal punishments we receive from our men. I've convinced two of my friends to try nipple torture.

Yet tickling is never discussed. Why? Needless to say, one of the gals in the bunch loves being tied up and tickled. So why don't I mention tickling to my friends? Why am I so afraid? Bondage, spanking, even nipple torture, is OK, but I'm too shy and/or embarrassed to mention tickling?

Go figure.

Love,
Jean

Granted they dont obsess about it like most of us with a full blown fetish do.

That's where most of it is. From what I know, a lot of people enjoy it to some extent, wanting a half hour of it, probably not.

There will always be someone who talks about being tickled with utter contempt, just because not everyone who is ticklish enjoys being tickled. And if they have a bf who goes a little too far with it, tickled a little much, then yea, they'll get irritable with it.

But for the most part, most people enjoy being tickled. Not hardcore tickled or tied down and tickled kind of thing, but having a loved one get a few giggles out of them is always a treat. I wouldn't worry too much about being afraid of mentioning it. I make it a point to make a big deal out of how much I enjoy tickling the girls I go out with, just to let it be known "Hey, this is gonna happen to ya a bunch"

I have a myspace account where I put on my profile that I like tickling. A lot of guys who respond find it refreshing that I am honest about my fetish. I've also noticed that other girls like it too.

:happyfloa :jester:

Last edited:
You cant just go springing this stuff on someone while you hardly know each other they will prolly freak the f__k out.
You can't go springing ANY sexually-oriented stuff on someone without freaking the f**k outof them! Why should tickling be any different?

Think about it without the tickling. Why would a woman let some stranger tie them up fullstop? Do they think it's fun? Do they think it's kinky? If she lets him, then sure, they think it's fun and kinky. But here's the key: it's up to the guy to make sure she finds it fun and kinky to participate. Once you got a willing participant, the tickling is no longer a huge deal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back