• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling sexually stimulating for everyone?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I know it isn't, but what I mean is, for everyone here in TMF. I would think yes, but I've heard there's some people who like it, and it's not even sexual. Is there anyone like that here?

As for me, it's always been sexual. I get aroused by tickling someone, and hearing the laughter definitely helps with that. And getting tickled really turns me on, especially when the ler is verbally teasing. "Oh, you poor baby, does that tickle???" Hehe!

I have dated women, not a lot, and from what I've seen, sure, they enjoy it, but only in a playful way. They are not fixated with it like us here. Definitely not sexually stimulating for them. But once they found out I liked being tickled, they seemed to like doing it to me. I guess it can be pretty tempting, even if you're not a ticklephile, to tickle your partner when you know it turns them on.

It can be very sexual for me. But fortunately it can also be playful and fun and I’m very glad it can be both because of all of the extra tickling I was able to do over the years.

Real talk? When I first started playing IRL, despite having a constant desire and craving for being tickled, I would never ever ever get wet from it. Even now that I sometimes can, it really depends on a lot of factors: am I relaxed enough? Is it a light enough touch? Have I drank enough water? etc.

No it's not.

The tickling has a major split near its root involving the very basic nature of the act psychologically.

About 85-90% of those that hold the like find it a sexual one. A paraphilia to be precise Tickling is a path to sexual arousal and satisfaction in some form.
The remaining 10-15% of the population see tickling as a social bonding act. It's playful and not sexual. It's a form of expressing closeness to someone.

When this community was forming up in the '00's this split caused a lot of issues on both sides (and still occasionally does.) A social tickler sees nothing wrong in tickling their children. A paraphiliac tickler sees nothing wrong in fucking someone while tickling them. Each side does a big jump back goggle eyes WHOA when they try to parse the others position. It doesn't quite fit.

That the sexual side is was a big majority tends to obscure the smaller group unless one is part of it.

So no, not all that are here are getting a sexual thing out of it. But on the same hand, not many of the social ticklers find much reason to be here, as their minority viewpoint got swamped out by the sexual one over time.

Myriads

Real talk? When I first started playing IRL, despite having a constant desire and craving for being tickled, I would never ever ever get wet from it. Even now that I sometimes can, it really depends on a lot of factors: am I relaxed enough? Is it a light enough touch? Have I drank enough water? etc.

This is what I was getting at here, because I have heard that it's not always sexual. But you say it is sometimes, so it depends on a lot of things. I agree in as much that it may not always be a turn on for me either. It depends on who I'm doing it with, how it's done, etc. But I have heard that many just find it fun, and there's nothing sexual about it whatsoever.

I'm going to conclude that yes, it's definitely sexual, if it's in the right setting, etc., at least for everyone here in the TMF. Otherwise, why would we even be here in the first place?

Maybe it was a silly question????

No it's not.

The tickling has a major split near its root involving the very basic nature of the act psychologically.

About 85-90% of those that hold the like find it a sexual one. A paraphilia to be precise Tickling is a path to sexual arousal and satisfaction in some form.
The remaining 10-15% of the population see tickling as a social bonding act. It's playful and not sexual. It's a form of expressing closeness to someone.

When this community was forming up in the '00's this split caused a lot of issues on both sides (and still occasionally does.) A social tickler sees nothing wrong in tickling their children. A paraphiliac tickler sees nothing wrong in fucking someone while tickling them. Each side does a big jump back goggle eyes WHOA when they try to parse the others position. It doesn't quite fit.

That the sexual side is was a big majority tends to obscure the smaller group unless one is part of it.

So no, not all that are here are getting a sexual thing out of it. But on the same hand, not many of the social ticklers find much reason to be here, as their minority viewpoint got swamped out by the sexual one over time.

Myriads

That's what I was thinking. Sure, there are the social ticklers out there, and they have a lot of fun doing it, but I think most of us here on TMF finds it sexual, at least if it's done the way we like it. There may be some here that don't enjoy it in that way, but I've yet to meet one, not here anyway.

Honestly, I've felt completely broken and out of place in the community at times. Because it feels like I should be getting horny from it, all the time, just like everyone else. I often wonder if my relationship with the kink would be any different if I had a penis. That is, maybe I'd be more likely to get turned on by it and would therefore feel more "normal" and accepted.

For me, it’s always situational. There’s a huge difference between social, fun tickles and when I’m with a partner and it sexual. And if I see someone else being tickled irl it doesn’t like… turn me on, lol, because those are the social kind. I hope that makes sense!

For me, it’s always situational. There’s a huge difference between social, fun tickles and when I’m with a partner and it sexual. And if I see someone else being tickled irl it doesn’t like… turn me on, lol, because those are the social kind. I hope that makes sense!

It makes total sense. We all know what playful tickling is, which we've all experienced since we were babies. And we've all done it with each other as kids, nothing sexual about it. So there's definitely both. What I was wondering was, are there any here in TMF that are just social ticklers, and find nothing sexual about it. Possibly, but from what I see, the vast majority here are here because of the sexual aspect.

Honestly, I've felt completely broken and out of place in the community at times. Because it feels like I should be getting horny from it, all the time, just like everyone else. I often wonder if my relationship with the kink would be any different if I had a penis. That is, maybe I'd be more likely to get turned on by it and would therefore feel more "normal" and accepted.

I was wondering about this too, is it a gender issue, or maybe more of a "guy" thing to get sexually turned on by it? Yes I know it depends on how it's done, and with who, etc. But are guys more turned on by it than women?

Personally, I'm not turned on by it all the time either. I mean, I'd have to be attracted to the person doing it or receiving it, and unless it was a female I wouldn't be into it at all.

Yes I definitely think how it's done, and with whom, plays a big part. This is why I said before (on a different post) I'm not turned on by paying someone to do it to me. I've been down that road, and my experience was that she wasn't really into it, since she was just doing it for money. So seeing and feeling the desire with someone is a big part of the turn on for me.

it's not sexual for me, neither is it sexually stimulating for me. In my case, it's more of a kink than a fetish. I've never been that way towards tickling, although, I do find it enjoyable and adventurous and the results are usually good and relaxing for me.

it's like 0 sexual for me, I just like the feeling of relief when it stops

Oh I see, so this is what I wanted to know. You like it, but for non sexual reasons.

I admit I've yet to have a real session with anyone. But I know even though I'm very ticklish, I can't get enough of it, and don't like it to stop. But then I've never been pushed to the edge by someone tickling me either. I'd love to find out. :)

it's not sexual for me, neither is it sexually stimulating for me. In my case, it's more of a kink than a fetish. I've never been that way towards tickling, although, I do find it enjoyable and adventurous and the results are usually good and relaxing for me.

Oh I see. Yes this is exactly what I wanted to know, that not everyone here finds it sexual. But you still find it very fun. This is the impression I got, PM'ing with some in the chatroom. Many want to be tickled, but they will say things like, "but don't touch me THERE."

Or maybe they just don't want to play in a sexual way, which is cool.

It's a shame you feel like that but there's nothing to say you have to be turned on by being tickled, just that you love the sensation. I had a wonderful friend who was asexual and we used to have the most insane sessions. She could take the most intense tickling and it was the biggest thrill, none of that was diminished by the fact that she didn't find it sexual. She would get wet but that was a purely physical response to the point where she would question herself as to why but it didn't mean she wanted anything more than that feeling of being totally out of control. You seem like such a brilliant 'lee so just enjoy it, it's definitely fun watching you :yayzorz:

It's a shame you feel like that but there's nothing to say you have to be turned on by being tickled, just that you love the sensation. I had a wonderful friend who was asexual and we used to have the most insane sessions. She could take the most intense tickling and it was the biggest thrill, none of that was diminished by the fact that she didn't find it sexual. You seem like such a brilliant 'lee so just enjoy it, it's definitely fun watching you :yayzorz:

Thank you! That’s very kind.

Thank you! That’s very kind.

You're welcome! People can put a lot of unnecessary pressure on how someone should or shouldn't feel especially when it comes to sex and fetish but you clearly love being tickled so it's only for you to know how it makes you feel. I'm sure whoever gets to tickle you is happy in the knowledge that you're having a great time :)

No, it's not sexually stimulating for everyone.

Well that's what I'm starting to find out. Of course it isn't for most, but my question was directed towards TMF members, not the general public. I have asked people outside of this post, and they will say things like, "Well, it is a fetish, so of course", and some will say "no, it's just something I enjoy a lot." But my conclusion is, for most of us here anyway, it is.

I'm personally attracted to it when tickling for laughters sake blurs into something more sexual. I suppose it partially has to do with how long the ticking is kept going on. Many of my tickle stories start off as harmless tickles, but morphs into sexual tickling in the end. I think that line between the two types of tickle is fascinating.

I'm personally attracted to it when tickling for laughters sake blurs into something more sexual. I suppose it partially has to do with how long the ticking is kept going on. Many of my tickle stories start off as harmless tickles, but morphs into sexual tickling in the end. I think that line between the two types of tickle is fascinating.

I know what you mean about the line, and I think that line is is different depending on who it is. For me there is no line at all, as I get sexually aroused as soon as someone tickles me, even if it is just playful tickles.

I remember this became a problem at work one time, when a girl could not stop tickling me. I was still pretty young at the time (she was my boss), and was unaware back then that people are really into this; I thought I was the only one. Now that I think of it, she must've been one of us. ;)

I wonder if she is a TMF member??? :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back