• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling sexually stimulating for everyone?

It is not always sexually stimulating to me. Sometimes is just fun. Sometimes it isn't fun at all, and I don't like it.

It just depends on who is tickling me or who I am playing with. It can definitely be vanilla, friendly, and not a turn on in the least.

But if I am attracted to the individual on any level (mentally, physically...), it can go there. And I just have to control myself, or not.

LMAO

It is not always sexually stimulating to me. Sometimes is just fun. Sometimes it isn't fun at all, and I don't like it.

It just depends on who is tickling me or who I am playing with. It can definitely be vanilla, friendly, and not a turn on in the least.

But if I am attracted to the individual on any level (mentally, physically...), it can go there. And I just have to control myself, or not.

LMAO

I'm the same. If a guy tickles me, well, it's just playful, not sexual at all. But if a girl does it, it always is. Doesn't matter who the girl is or what she looks like.

If there's an attraction there, even if it's just on an intellectual level, then I get even more excited.

Someone I just chatted with on Discord was being clever and funny. I found myself saying, "I'm gonna TICKLE you!", and I don't even know what she looks like. So yeah, personality definitely plays into it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back