• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling the new sex?

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
Would you say that those into tickling have replaced sex with it, or are they still 2 different entities?

LOL! Critical Kai...just stumbled by accident on the Aussie police drama, RUSH on Youtube. Really hooked on it!

I think it's simply a form of foreplay for some, however, there are many who get off on being tickled only. So it depends on the person, honestly.

tickling is a big part of my bedroom experiences but definetly does not replace sex.

Yep, starter, main course and dessert...all good! LOL

Two great tastes that go great together! But there's no consequences to tickling (except muscle cramps sometimes)- no pregnancies or STD's-

But which do I really prefer?....

Aw screw it- this is the place for WTMI so here it comes- I'm a red-blooded American hetero alpha male and I MUCH prefer foreplay to sex, especially if the foreplay includes tickling. There I said it.

Yeah I know society tells us dudes we're supposed to wanna spill our seed all over the gene pool, but I really don't. All the romance and passion for me is in the foreplay, not in the 'main event'.

Tickling is a turn on, but sex is still far more satisfying. I'd get no thrill out of tickling if I couldn't have sex, but I can get a thrill out of sex without any tickling.

I agree with other that why do you have to separate the two. Tickle sex is awesome in my opinion. Whether its playful or used for foreplay usually it always leads to one thing or maybe that's just me when I with my significant other.

Ain't nothin' better than Tickle Sex.

This.

Tickling is a turn on, but sex is still far more satisfying. I'd get no thrill out of tickling if I couldn't have sex, but I can get a thrill out of sex without any tickling.

I have to disagree with this one. As some women have the same problem, I have a hard time reaching orgasm with certain things. (Positions, toys, timing, etc) So for me, tickling really helps me reach closer to climax before we start playing more sexually. That's just a personal thing, though.

I have to disagree with this one. As some women have the same problem, I have a hard time reaching orgasm with certain things. (Positions, toys, timing, etc) So for me, tickling really helps me reach closer to climax before we start playing more sexually. That's just a personal thing, though.

In a way reaching climax is as much dependent on your state of mind as it is physical sensation. That's kinda true for both men and women alike.

[Font=franklin gothic medium"]While tickling is a turn on, it's kinda what gets me going for the main event. If a person viewed tickling as the only means of sexual gratification, I'd think many would find that pretty frustrating in a significant other. I'd wonder about the person having mental/ emotional issues when it came to sex.[/FONT]

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back