• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling the perfect torture?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
On the wikipedia page for Tickle Torture a section reads: Chinese tickle torture is an ancient form of torture practiced by the Chinese, in particular the courts of the Han Dynasty. Chinese tickle torture was a punishment for nobility since it left no marks and a victim could recover relatively easily and quickly.

So what is your opinion on a torture that leaves no marks and where recovery is quick?

On the wikipedia page for Tickle Torture a section reads: Chinese tickle torture is an ancient form of torture practiced by the Chinese, in particular the courts of the Han Dynasty. Chinese tickle torture was a punishment for nobility since it left no marks and a victim could recover relatively easily and quickly.

So what is your opinion on a torture that leaves no marks and where recovery is quick?

There are many torture techniques that leave no marks, where recovery is quick, and I personally feel would be way more effective then tickling. Tickling as a form of torture would only really work if the subject was vehemently against it/had a phobia for it. Chinese water torture, water boarding, figging/gingering, ginger beer would be way more torturous, but also leave no marks.

True, but tickle torture is so much more fun..... But, that's just us.

Well, there I have to agree, it is fun. But is it torture? I would say no. If u wanna torture someone, there are much more effective and faster methods. But anyway, I don't understand all the talking about torture. I think tickled my should be fun for all.

Well, there I have to agree, it is fun. But is it torture? I would say no. If u wanna torture someone, there are much more effective and faster methods. But anyway, I don't understand all the talking about torture. I think tickled my should be fun for all.
Ha ha, I like you way of thinking! ;)

I very much agree with you on the tickling should be fun for all. I prefer to tickle other people who actually have a fetish for it. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the tickle scene(Hell this can apply to a lot of fetishes.) that get off on the idea of non-consent tickling. Some people on here have even posted how to tickle a stranger and get away with it. Some people post stories in the true section about it. A lot of the non-consenters get off at the idea of tickling someone who didn't consent to it and hates it. As a said in my first post I think it would only be torture to someone who truly hates it.

I've always liked the idea. For some few it might be ineffective, but I think for the majority it would work well.

In my honest opinion, tickle torture would be more effective on the ridiculously ticklish individuals. I definitely would give in very quickly to tickle torture. I'd be a laughing mess! Hahaha
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

I think scraping nails down a blackboard would be more effective as a torture than tickling. Tickling is great torture for cartoons and comedy, but it is not that great in real life. A lot of people don't like tickling, but it just isn't that torturous for most.

tickling is a perfect torture for those that are very ticklish and excitable, the best part is that its relativly harmless compared to other forms of tourture

The only way I think it could possibly be effective is for the humiliation of it.
Like the Chinese water torture, there's nothing so bad about water dropping on you. the drops are just there to remind you that you are helpless. Tickling might be a petty torment just to emphasize that your captor can do what ever he wants. And being unable to hold out for something like that would be humiliating.

I think it really depends on how ticklish the person is. If the person being tickle 'tortured' is extremely ticklish then I think it can be real torture for them and would be very effective.

I have met many people like that who really could not handle being tickled at all.

Then there are other people who are not ticklish as all where they would not even be bothered by it and then even more folk in the middle who would be ticklish but not enough for it to really bother them to class it as torture.

So the answer is 'it all depends on the person being tickled and how ticklish they are'.

In renfaires like Canelli, they use tickling as a mock torture exactly because it isn't a real torture... it's a game to stand in for historical punishments that were much nastier. I mean, they do this to random tourists just grabbed on a whim. But the literally dozens of people in Canelli clips all play along. No one ever gets upset. Even when they try to escape, they are laughing, and laugh just as much when they fail to escape. Friends and family always egg it on.

Admittedly, the tickling in Canelli isn't hugely prolonged, but it's pretty real: brushes on the feet, electric toothbrushes, etc.

Obviously tickling can be pushed too far and become unpleasant, but still, does that compare to actual methods of torture?

Whether it's effective or not I don't know, but I'd definitely volunteer to be a dungeon master if a few victims needed some good ol' fashioned tickle torture lol

If you think tickling is torture you probably don't have a very good concept of what actual torture is.

Tickling can also have the psychological torture element of it too which adds to its efficacy. But like Uktickler said, it would be a torture tailored to a specific person who is vulnerable to tickle torture, it could not be a universal torture form.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back