• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is what you get?

Raya

Verified
Okay.. here you go.. no answer given on site I found it on..

11.jpg

How many faces do you see in this one..

:D

Last edited:
The first time around I only came up with 11 but Ann prompted me to look more carefully.. I got 16 at this point..

Dave.. you're up.. *grin*

I saw one face, but then realized that I had left my computer and was only looking in a mirror....so I guess that doesn't count

Alex Warfield said:
I saw one face, but then realized that I had left my computer and was only looking in a mirror....so I guess that doesn't count

BZZZZZZZZZZZ Next contestant! LOL

Ann

Where's Waldo?

I found 18, but then, I'm on Nyquil again so....

Heehee
Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I'm at 21, which includes one horse, one "ogre" of some sort (left of windmill), one "dog-face critter" right of windmill, one monkey(?) just under "dog boy". The tip of the lance is just under two, a "cat-like figure" on the left and another "ogre-oid" showing just mouth and nose to the upper-right of the lance tip.

I count four faces in the sky over the windmill, along the top edge...woman, "devil-eyed beast" and then two guys.

The hard part is the pavement under the horse. The two lower faces are obvious, but within the horse's shadows you have "fragments of face parts" (at least two eyes) that are difficult to put into a whole.

I got 24 after reading your post....there are two horse profiles that I see though...would be interesting to know how many :)
:)

Hmmmm....

I got sixteen, venraya...How do we determine a winner on this one?:eek:

*GuitarPeteTklr recounting his gig last fall at a popular area "Rock 'n Roll Pig Roast" where his beloved ticklee could not bear to eat the freshly roasted pork provided there because while being released from the "skewer" it was roasted on, it still "...had a face..."* :confused: :sowrong: :sadcry: :idunno: :idontwann

Last edited:
Re: Hmmmm....

GuitarPeteTklr said:
I got sixteen, venraya...How do we determine a winner on this one?:eek:

*GuitarPeteTklr recounting his gig last fall at a popular area "Rock 'n Roll Pig Roast" where his beloved ticklee could not bear to eat the freshly roasted pork provided there because while being released from the "skewer" it was roasted on, it still "...had a face..."* :confused: :sowrong: :sadcry: :idunno: :idontwann

*Wondering what that has to do with this pic/riddle.* :confused:

Jen

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back