• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabeau is the Healing Godess

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
or an empath or somthing. I've been sick all week and called Isabeau last night and today, NO FEVER! :veryhappy Now of course she's in pain so maybe she's just an empath. :mad:

Well whatever, thanks Izzy! :wub:

awww glad to be of help.. its nice to know i'm useful sometimes and not totally a loser lol

isabeau :twohugs:

Total loser? YOU?! That's funny. I'm the pathetic one remember. If not I suggest you refer to my post.

Yeah anyway. Izzy's sweet, Ill is pathetic, I'm annoying, Mimi is mean and on and on. Always remember your place around here. :D

slacker2114 said:
Yeah anyway. Izzy's sweet, Ill is pathetic, I'm annoying, Mimi is mean and on and on. Always remember your place around here. :D

awwwwwww Mimi is not mean grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but you are a teddy bear

isabeau :D

Nurse Izzybooter to the rescue!!

Mimi :twohugs:

holy crap Mimi i only wish i looked as good.....

isabeau :xpulcy: ;)

slacker2114 said:
You DO, Izzy. Now if you'll excuse me....**hides from Mimi**

i uh i do believe i am in love now lolol

isabeau :wub: :Kiss2:

Illtcklu said:
or an empath or somthing. I've been sick all week and called Isabeau last night and today, NO FEVER! :veryhappy Now of course she's in pain so maybe she's just an empath. :mad:

Well whatever, thanks Izzy! :wub:

Hell maybe I shoulda tried that then..ive been sick as a dog all weekend..but I had no voice so calling someone woulda sounded like the psycho breather on the phone type call :evilha: But at least today ive kinda got my voice back lol

Irish is going to see this and get mad, but...

Is Nurse Izzybooter available for a kidnap/tickle torture scene? :-D :firedevil

ViperGTS said:

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST VIPER! Jut start coughing and nurse Izzybooter will be here shortly!!!! And then*cough cough* we GRAB her!!!! :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

slacker2114 said:
Slacker you have such a sweet and delicate way of phrasing things!

PS Isn't it ironic that my name(Illtcklu) shotened is ILL?

ViperGTS said:

welll if Irish can be a ler also it would be fine with me lol

isabeau :D :couch:

I'm hoping for dreams about nurse Izzy-booter tonight, instead of attacking ovaries! :xpeepsofa

Illtcklu said:
I'm hoping for dreams about nurse Izzy-booter tonight, instead of attacking ovaries! :xpeepsofa

ya goofball you.... you also misspelled goddess on the title thread lololol sorry

isabeau :xpulcy: :blaugh: :manicd: ;) :dogpile: :xpulcy: :blaugh: :manicd: :dogpile:

I knew I did. For some reason I wanted to make the title shorter so I thought I'd drop a letter. Looking back on it now it really doesn't make much sense.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back