• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ISABELLE, TOWN MEETING IN HOLLYWOOD

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
I'd like to meet-up with TMF members somewhere in town (Hollywood) to discuss a mid-January munch. If you'd like to talk over a couple of cocktails, be sure to send me a PM.

I really wanna fuel-up a Gathering somewhere in the regional area. Anyone interested?

Isabelle

Attachments

• Isabelle, Tickle Me!.JPG
    Isabelle, Tickle Me!.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Isabelle, sundae.JPG
    Isabelle, sundae.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Isabelle003.JPG
    Isabelle003.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
LILY ON ISABELLE

Just a quick personal note in regard to Isabelle...

That girl is incredibly ticklish; explosively so! Even when insulated within a winter sweatshirt, she's extremely vulnerable if you press a squirming finger into her rib cage; but whenever nude, Isabelle is a tickling timebomb. This is one hysterical chick. Feet, nips and pits are her most sensitive "erogenous targets"; but she goes absolutely nuclear when you probe into her navel. KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Those are my observations. Prep yourselves for 2012!

Lily Haze

P.S. Here are a couple of outtakes from a test video that was shot to determine Isabelle's vulnerability; God, she's uber-ticklish!

Attachments

• Isabelle, prepping for torment.JPG
    Isabelle, prepping for torment.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Isabelle, tickle video outtake #2.JPG
    Isabelle, tickle video outtake #2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 114
The attached photo is for fitnesstickle; thank you for your feedback on my threads. The pic is pretty much reflective of my demeanor after some really intense tickling!

Happy New Year, everybody!

Isabelle

Attachments

• The uber-ticklish Isabelle.JPG
    The uber-ticklish Isabelle.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 78
Happy New Year Isabelle. Welcome to Los Angeles. :welcome: Hope you like it here I been here all my life.

Yes,, if you ever want to meet Kurchie... he can be found a the La Brea Tar Pits from 11am till 3pm M - F...lol.. juts kidding buddy

Happy New Year Isabelle. Welcome to Los Angeles. :welcome: Hope you like it here I been here all my life.

Yes,, if you ever want to meet Kurchie... he can be found a the La Brea Tar Pits from 11am till 3pm M - F...lol.. juts kidding buddy

I been there a few times I escaped though. :p I iz a valley boy though. Fer shure. :D

Thank You for that photo. I would love to tickle u to that demeanor

The attached photo is for fitnesstickle; thank you for your feedback on my threads. The pic is pretty much reflective of my demeanor after some really intense tickling!

Happy New Year, everybody!

Isabelle

Thank you, fitnesstickle...

We tried a bit more suspension when I was rendered into a ticklish sacrifice (an attempt to literally tickle me to death). But I squirmed way too much when my navel and soles were tickled, there was certain risk that my feet would be disengaged from the overhead straps and I'd collapse on my head. Next time I do this stunt, it'll have to be within a Lair (my feet professionally strapped-in).

Isabelle

Attachments

• Isabelle, ticklish sacrifice.JPG
    Isabelle, ticklish sacrifice.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for the PMs. Friends are addressing me with inquiries about a "body shot". Not sure if this is what you had in mind but here's a shot of me after a very numbing tickle session (best I can do, it's an outtake from a customized photo set). My pits and navel--and everything else--will be severely tested in a customized video where I'm suspended upside down and sadistically tickled (Lily has been engaged as the tormentor). Pending upon the producer's approval, I'll keep you posted...

I'll be making a pit stop at Corky's (Van Nuys) today, just long enough to swap stories and swing down a White Russian. If I'm not there at the usual time, look for me later around 10 PM (pending upon the traffic). Midriff and toes will be tastefully exposed but not much else (and "K", keep your Q-Tips to yourself...well, maybe).

Isabelle
Hollywood

Attachments

• Isabelle, taking a breather.JPG
    Isabelle, taking a breather.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 46
Hope to see regional members at this Sunday's munch! Lily Haze will also likely attend (if she can rid herself of a nasty cold).

I'm prepping for a video that involves a darker exploration of tickling; it involves upside-down suspension and extremely intense torment. No more spoilers right now, but I'll keep you posted...

Isabelle

Attachments

• Isabelle, captive ticklee.JPG
    Isabelle, captive ticklee.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 42
In regard to the PMs...

Yes, I did shoot the 3D suspension (upside down) video (see photos); Lily Haze mercilessly tickled me, assaulting my most erogenous targets (but, hey, she's the victim in next week's video. Payback is deliciously sweet).

And, yes, we did "pair-up" for a Culver City session though oiur respective roles were variant to say the least: the session's tickler and yours truly bonded together to tickle the living yell out of Lily. Her screaming laughter will echo, for years to come, in the selected community!

Looking forward to meeting with TMF members this evening though the 9 PM rendezvous may not be at the familiar location (Whiskey Bend); I'll email you details about the "new" tavern (and, yeah, I'd love to sample Corky's [Sherman Oaks]!).

Isabelle

Attachments

• The Lair 011.JPG
    The Lair 011.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 41
  • The Lair 012.JPG
    The Lair 012.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 37
  • The Lair 010.JPG
    The Lair 010.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Lily tickles Isabelle's feet.JPG
    Lily tickles Isabelle's feet.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
  • The Lair 002.JPG
    The Lair 002.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 25
You look amazing in the pics. Love that red lingerie and your oiled body looks awesome. Sounds like Lily certainly made you suffer, I love that she tickled between your butt cheeks :D The suspension bondage is great, would be even hotter if your wrists could be secured to the floor aswell to make your smooth armpits more vulnerable! I can see her payback being equally torturous ;)

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back