• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel Baxter incurs the fairies' wrath (again): */F

detritus1

TMF Novice
Isobel Baxter has really done it this time.

As you know she is rather prone to wandering into sacred fairly ands and getting herself into all sorts of ticklish trouble.

This time she walked right through a fairy ceremonial magical circle, and as if that wasn't enough she proceeded to strip off her flimsy summer outfit

Actually the fairies rather enjoyed watching that... Isobel elegantly pulling her dress over her head, bra-less and in tiny pants with pink hearts on them and sweet little pumps which were soon deliciously pulled and kicked off respectively, stretching her arms over her head, letting the afternoon sun warm her small high breasts, and smiling at the warm breeze against her gently curving belly and neatly trimmed maiden hair

Nonetheless, as delightful as she was, she was still, once again, trespassing on sacred fairy land... anyone would think she enjoyed getting tickled half to death

So when she plunged her slender nakedness into the ancient reflecting pool too cool her skin it was too much - partly too much for the aroused fairies to contain their desire any longer, and partly too much for them to contain their consternation at Isobel's obvious disregard for their hallowed ground - by golly she was going to be sorry this time

She emerged from the wonderfully cold water, goosebumped and shivering, giggling at the warm sun against her chilliness - laying and wriggling languorously in the long, warm grass that tickled gently around her sides and thighs, sending her into a sensuous doze as the sun dried and warmed her once again

As she dozed enchanted vines grew from the soil, gently so as not to wake her they entwined her naked body, lifting and ensnaring her

The fairies then set about teaching a a jolly good lesson - two of them, one each side methodically massage her obliques and her tummy, another scrubs the soles of her feet with spiky seed pods, a third attends to her sensitive breasts with tiny feathers and another skitters her delicate fingers under Isobel's arms

Added to this two flowers have blossomed from the vines, one tickles into her delicate sex with its stamen, its pollen billowing over Isobel's skin and its nectar arousing, tingling and tickling in a most unbearable way - the second flower is above her and, as you can see, another fairy sits astride its stem shaking the ticklish pollen into poor Isobel's face, the pollen tickles dreadfully making her laugh and sneeze

Also you might be able to see two large shiny millipedes emerging from behind her, these are just two of many little critters with ticklish little legs enjoying walking all over Isobel's back and the backs of her thighs

It was a sunny afternoon when they started their tickling and it is now well into a warm summer night - she has been laughing for so long and has had so many delicious, ticklish orgasms, she really doesn't know where she is any more... and really doesn't care

The fairies are really completely insatiable, if one tires another takes her place, they themselves are covered in ticklish pollen and nectar and are all laughing as they tickle Isobel, and the occasional ticklefight will breakout amongst them

The might not ever let her go

She hopes they never do

do your mini stories that go with your art are always a nice little read. I am glad to see more of your artwork.

Beautiful picture and a most enchanting story. (no pun intended!)

My compliments!

do your mini stories that go with your art are always a nice little read. I am glad to see more of your artwork.

thanks MisterDae, glad you enjoyed them

The story, by itself, is marvelous - the art, as always, astounding

thanks Darth Godflesh, you're very kind, glad you enjoyed them both

Beautiful picture and a most enchanting story. (no pun intended!)

My compliments!

thanks Kiwichx, always room for a good pun, glad you enjoyed

hi again

i though some might be interested in the original scribble i did that this drawing came from - i have been fiddling with it for quite a while trying to make it look interesting (the end result was made from about version 10 i think)

this is more or less the original scan

My addition to the Tickle fairys

Fairies tickling and being tickled. :)

Attachments

• FunnyClub from fl2.jpg
    FunnyClub from fl2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 123
  • FunnyClub from fl3.jpg
    FunnyClub from fl3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 116
@Oman. No and it's weird. I searched and searched. my buddy put them up on another site. He told me they were funnyclub, but I could not find it listed.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back