• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isolation With A Girl F/M

bare-soles

Well this happened about two years ago and has stuck with me since. It was at school,during the summer where a had gotten into a fight and so was put in isolation. Thing was I wasn't totally isolated. I was put into a room with this girl, apparently put in there for smoking but whatever. She was about 5'7 with blonde hair and had size 7 feet. Anyways, so we started talking literally as soon as I dat down and by the afternoon, the isolation punsihment felt like more of a gift. So, we're sat there and she suggests 'truth or dare'. I'm thinking ok, this'll be fun. So she goes first and I choose 'dare'. She dares me to go barefoot, so I do. 'Kinda wierd' I thought 'but hey I'll go with it'.
My go and she chooses 'truth'. I ask her 'is it true she's ticklish?'...........'yeah' she replied.
Next up and I choose dare. Truths are boring. So she dares me to put my feet in her lap for her to give me a foot massage. I mean who would refuse this! Lil' did I know, it wasn't just a footrub.
She started by rubbing my left foot,which felt good even though my feet were sensitive. Then I leaned my head back and just relaxed. Then I felt her nail skim the the sole of my foot.
'haha.........don't.' I said.
'Ohhh,ticklish are we? I love tickling boys feet!'
That was it, she hooked both my ankles with one arm and used her other hand to tickle ever part of my feet. It felt nice but also like toture.
'Nooooo...please stop I'll do anything' I begged
'........anything? hmm................strip!' she suggested
'hahahaha.........No, not that if any teachers walk in...........heheh...... I'm guna be in alot of trouble' I said
And so she carried on with the tickling. Using her nails in between my soles, my toes, the ball of my feet everywhere.
'argh..............hahaha............noooo..............'
Then she stopped and knelled to the ground.
'Now that was the toture,this is the pleasure' she said sudectively.
And she started licking my feet with her tongue all over. Up and down repetitively.
My god, it was pleasure............then she went up to the door locked it and got back down ready to lick my feet again. I only presumed this and so shut my eyes to wait. At this point she whipped out handcuffs from her bag and cuffed my feet to the chair. This is when the tickling commenced. Itwas more torturous than before. She starting pulling things out of her bag such as feathers and hairbrushes. It was hell..............
'ahhhhhhhh.................argh...............HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!'
'I'm so glad you came in here today' she said.
Half hour later, she stopped to the ring of the bell. 'saved!' I thought. Then she uncuffed me and said 'I'll see you tomorrow and then you can do it all to me.............'

'result!' The smile on my face was imense.

Welcome to the TMF, Scottblader1, and congratulatons on your first post, which was a very nice F/m story. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

fantastic story..how convenient she happened to carry handcuffs in her purse..and welcome to the forum.. if milagros likes your story, i would consider that a high compliment.. :bubble:

My thoughts exactly Isabeau. This girl must have been a big-time ticklephile to be carrying cuffs and a bag full of tickling tools with her at school. Seems unlikely, but if it did happen good for you. I thoroughly enjoyed the story anway.

Carrying cuffs and tickling tools to school ? Sounds a bit unlikely , but I suppose it is possible . She had to be a real ... hum ... tickle-nut , in the lack of a better/nicer word .

It's not normal for girls to carry cuffs and tickletools in their purse? And here I thought I was just a normal, ordinary lass. :cool:

Answer to the quiory

Yeah i see what u guys were saying, but she was a drama studnet.She had props with, or thats what she told me anyways, probably shoulda mentioned that really :p

jesus ch rist im gettin depressed reading all these stories

i haven been tickle tortured or tickled for that matter well .. i cant remember when

damn it lol

Although it may seem unlikely, remember that girls carry purses and can easily fit feathers, soft string, and a hairbrush, as well as (though not mentioned in the experience) stuff like art brushes and even an electric toothbrush, all without attracting much attention. Hey, with all that stuff tossed in there it's easy for most of it to go unnoticed. I'd venture to say the only thing in there that would raise an eyebrow would be the cuffs, and they more likely would get a wink following the raised eyebrow. A guy, on the other hand, carrying all that stuff would be impossible to do discreetly. So a female ticklephile could do it practically with ease. So yeah, it's possible this account wasn't exaggerated or made-up at all. My only question is, "Do you still see her, and if not, can I have her phone number?" :)

Your Foot Fetish hath betrayed you...

This story is BS. First of all in detention there is always a teacher to keep an eye on things. Secoundly who would state the size of a girls foot in a "true story", thats it, bull shit.

It does seem odd that she just happened to have all the tickling tools ready.
Then again I know many teachers in my own school would leave the kids to do something.

SlaverTickler said:
This story is BS. First of all in detention there is always a teacher to keep an eye on things. Secoundly who would state the size of a girls foot in a "true story", thats it, bull shit.
Well, I had detention twice in four years of high school, and the teacher left the room for about 10-15 minutes on both occasions. Also, I disagree with the line of reasoning that says no one would bother stating the girl's shoe size in a "true story." Why not?

1. Lots of people with a foot fetish also have a tickle fetish
  2. Not as many, but certainly some, of those who have a tickle fetish (primarily) also like feet (secondarily)
  3. Even those who like tickling but not feet are aware that many on the TMF like both, and could have just mentioned the shoe size out of regard for those who like both.
So although the story is the stuff fantasies are made of, sometimes these fantastic fantasies come true. At the very least, I wouldn't outright slam someone and call the account BS (unless it is 100% unrealistic instead of just unlikely). Just wanted to add my two cents.

I vote for "unlikely"...

...but you gotta love the scenario anyway.... :tickle:

I admit I carry bag/tote/knapsack just about everywhere I go (complete with travel mug, water bottle, notebooks, crap, camera, crap....AAAAAAAAAAND jussssssst happen to have a length of rope and a pair of furry wrist/ankle cuffs that click together, too! :shock: ....us guys can come prepared, ya know! :cool: So I'm not surprised a woman would have these things.....sweet lord, shouldn't we all be that prepared....for just such an occurrence?! I think so! :p

mrmiguu said:
...but you gotta love the scenario anyway.... :tickle:

I admit I carry bag/tote/knapsack just about everywhere I go (complete with travel mug, water bottle, notebooks, crap, camera, crap....AAAAAAAAAAND jussssssst happen to have a length of rope and a pair of furry wrist/ankle cuffs that click together, too! :shock: ....us guys can come prepared, ya know! :cool: So I'm not surprised a woman would have these things.....sweet lord, shouldn't we all be that prepared....for just such an occurrence?! I think so! :p

Hey don't get me wrong, it was cool, but I just don't think it happened. I have a pair of Fuzzy Cuffs I keep in my room, but have yet to use them. I once put a pair of regular ones on a girl I was seeing, and it was fun, but her strugging would always cause them to tighten, and I would have to stop to lossen them up. Of course I'd shown her how to take them off if (they were the escapable type) but in a hysterical tickle panic it's hard to find that little metal piece you push to get out. At any rait it ws fun, despite those couple of interuptions, even if we only did it the one time.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back