• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It makes me feel weird

Puddy

I have seen a few tickling videos, and not only do I get the usual "boy I'd love to be in that position" thoughts, but I think I'd actually like to be in the video, even though I'm supposedly shy. Like, I don't like being the center of attention, and don't like being filmed, but for some reason I not only feel like I wouldn't mind being in a tickle video, but I want to be in one.

It won't happen, of course, because I'm a guy in an area that doesn't do /m tickling videos, as far as I know, plus I don't think anyone really wants to see my mug on video, but still, it strikes me as odd that I'd be okay with it. I don't know. I told a close friend, and she just laughed and said I'd never go through with it, but I'm not so sure.

Maybe it's just been too long since I last got tickled. ;)

Actually, f/m tickling vids seem to be gaining in popularity. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility. Look in the video section here and you'll see the producers that are making them...I'm not sure myself. Good luck.

I have seen a few tickling videos, and not only do I get the usual "boy I'd love to be in that position" thoughts, but I think I'd actually like to be in the video, even though I'm supposedly shy. Like, I don't like being the center of attention, and don't like being filmed, but for some reason I not only feel like I wouldn't mind being in a tickle video, but I want to be in one.

It won't happen, of course, because I'm a guy in an area that doesn't do /m tickling videos, as far as I know, plus I don't think anyone really wants to see my mug on video, but still, it strikes me as odd that I'd be okay with it. I don't know. I told a close friend, and she just laughed and said I'd never go through with it, but I'm not so sure.

Maybe it's just been too long since I last got tickled. ;)

i've had the exact same thought. in reality i'd never do a tickle clip but i totally understant what you mean. i'd love to be that girl being tickled to tears and how exciting it would be to be in a clip. i'm glad you posted this.

Yeah, I know, it's more a fantasy right? I'd need some urging, I think. But it's one of those fantasies I could see myself acting out.

It might also connect to a different kink that you want explored.

...What's it called... voyerism. I know the spelling is probably wrong, but I'm in a lazy mood, so I'm not gonna look it up lol.

Might not that you just don't want to be tickled, but want to be watched being tickled *shrug* Just a guess though. Sometimes those fetish wires cross one another.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back