• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It was to good to be true M/F

Mattyyy

TMF Poster
So i met this girl through friends and nights out etc and i really liked her. So i decided to 'casually' mention to her friends how i felt in the hope that at least something good would happen.... something did :D

We all met up in this bar and she instantly came and sat beside me and we practically spent the whole evening getting to know each other and having a laugh. I noticed early on that she had dark tights on and flat shoes and she kept shoe flopping which was driving me NUTS! So at one point i reached down and lightly stroked the top of her foot. She recolied and told me that she was just far too ticklish.

I had thought that was it, but later that night we were sitting and she had her feet up on my lap, so i took my chance again but this time removed her shoe and stroked her clad sole. Instead of recoilong this time she dug her face into my shoulder and giggled. So i took the opportunity and began stroking up and down her sole, between her toes and down the sides of her feet. All this time all she did was grab my other arm and wiggle her toes.

This went on and off for about 20 minutes until she eventually said 'this is soo weird'

I thought that she had figured out my foot/tickling fetish but i played dumb by asking what was weird.

She answered, 'sometimes when you lightly stroke my foot it gets me in the mood haha'

I couldn't believe it. I continued to tease her and she responded by giggling and flexing her feet every so often.

Sadly it didn't work out in the end but it was great to have had the opportunity to tickle her. She was amazing :D

Well I would say you have more tickling with her to come. If she allowed you to do this to her feet for 20 mins without getting mad at you or pulling away, then you will have more opportunities with her I am sure. Keep us posted. Thanks for sharing the story.

That same thing happened to me but sadly to say I woke up 10 minutes later I hate the alarm LOL

That same thing happened to me but sadly to say I woke up 10 minutes later I hate the alarm LOL

Funny you should say that cause i really felt the need to pinch myself at the time and make sure i wasn't dreaming :p

So i met this girl through friends and nights out etc and i really liked her. So i decided to 'casually' mention to her friends how i felt in the hope that at least something good would happen.... something did :D

We all met up in this bar and she instantly came and sat beside me and we practically spent the whole evening getting to know each other and having a laugh. I noticed early on that she had dark tights on and flat shoes and she kept shoe flopping which was driving me NUTS! So at one point i reached down and lightly stroked the top of her foot. She recolied and told me that she was just far too ticklish.

I had thought that was it, but later that night we were sitting and she had her feet up on my lap, so i took my chance again but this time removed her shoe and stroked her clad sole. Instead of recoilong this time she dug her face into my shoulder and giggled. So i took the opportunity and began stroking up and down her sole, between her toes and down the sides of her feet. All this time all she did was grab my other arm and wiggle her toes.

This went on and off for about 20 minutes until she eventually said 'this is soo weird'

I thought that she had figured out my foot/tickling fetish but i played dumb by asking what was weird.

She answered, 'sometimes when you lightly stroke my foot it gets me in the mood haha'

I couldn't believe it. I continued to tease her and she responded by giggling and flexing her feet every so often.

Sadly it didn't work out in the end but it was great to have had the opportunity to tickle her. She was amazing :D

Lucky guy, sorry to hear it didn't work out though..

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back