• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian Renfaire Project - Splits (Multiple M/F)

Renfaire340-1

Wow! Thanks for all the nice comments!

Well, just for that, here's some more.

Use the Join.exe utility (Yadah, yadah, yadah...)

Attachments

• Renfaire340-1_001.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,559
  • Renfaire340-1_002.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,401
  • Renfaire340-1_003.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,349
Renfaire350-1

Five files. Same deal. Use the Join.exe utility (included in the last ZIP file).

Attachments

• Renfaire350-1_001.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,536
  • Renfaire350-1_002.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,404
  • Renfaire350-1_003.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,376
  • Renfaire350-1_004.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,386
  • Renfaire350-1_005.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,405
Thats just awesome wanto, I think this is one of the greatest contibutions ever made to the tickletheater community! Do you have any more clips? I'm dying to see them!
Thanks in advance, well, I can't thank you enough! I'm searching for these clips the whole time on the net and I can't find them... And you are just posting them! This thread is truly remarkable, thanks a thousand times! :)
Greetz,
TNO

Even more!! This collection gets better daily wanto. Brilliant! Please, however many more you have, don't stop posting. This is great. Thank you, yet again.

I'll second what everybody's already said. This is an amazing collection and you must have put a hell of a lot of work in splitting and posting all of these. Thanks a million wanto. :D:D:D:D:D

Renfaire360-1

Thanks again, folks. Unfortunately, I only have two more clips to post. Hopefully, in the future I can come up with some more. Enjoy

Use the Join.exe utility (included in the last ZIP file).

Attachments

• Renfaire360-1_001.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,355
  • Renfaire360-1_002.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,209
Renfaire370-1

Four files. Use the Join.exe utility (included in the last ZIP file).

Well, unfortunately, that’s all I have in my collection for now.
Not a bad way to start the New Year, eh?

Once again, I trust folks here won’t be too bashful about posting other (previously unseen) Canelli clips here. I’m hoping this will turn out to be a community project, rather than a solitary pursuit.

Have a Happy 20005! ;)

Attachments

• Renfaire370-1_001.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,472
  • Renfaire370-1_002.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,333
  • Renfaire370-1_003.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,315
  • Renfaire370-1_004.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,310
Wanto, once again magnificent. I'm afraid I don't have any Renfaire clips to add to this wonderful collection, but will add some tickling pics. Thanks again.

I see all of your clips and they are amazing (I'm Italian and I love them) please WANTO could you post some other renfaire clips? Please... you are a god for me Thank you if you'll do that and sorry for my english

Mi son preso la briga di controllare su Google.

-> http://www.ciao.it/Canelli__Opinione_422225

A quick translation: Canelli Faire is the re-enactment of a XVII century event, the final battle of the succession war for the Duchy of Monferrato.

Town is under siege, a curfew is in place and visitors are expected to get a pass to wander about: the thrice signed Tiletto.

Those found without, are arrested and put to the stocks. And tickled-tortured to make them confess whom they work for.

Nothing new for most of you, but now you know *why* they end up like that. :D

Renfaire380-1

Well! Well! Well!

It looks like you guys have been pretty busy with this thread since I've been away. That's good to see.

Kalamos said:
Mi son preso la briga di controllare su Google.

-> http://www.ciao.it/Canelli__Opinione_422225

A quick translation: Canelli Faire is the re-enactment of a XVII century event, the final battle of the succession war for the Duchy of Monferrato.

(The) Town is under siege, a curfew is in place and visitors are expected to get a pass to wander about: the thrice signed Tiletto.

Those found without, are arrested and put to the stocks. And tickled-tortured to make them confess whom they work for.

Nothing new for most of you, but now you know *why* they end up like that. :D
Ringraziamenti per l'Info, Kalamos. Era una buona lezione di storia per tutti noi.

OK. I managed to get yet one more clip. This one take seven (7) files, and is in a *.WMV format.

Use the Join.exe utility (included in the last ZIP file).

First five:

Attachments

• Renfaire380-1_001.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,033
  • Renfaire380-1_002.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,762
  • Renfaire380-1_003.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,706
  • Renfaire380-1_004.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,686
  • Renfaire380-1_005.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,690
Last two:

Attachments

• Renfaire380-1_006.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,740
  • Renfaire380-1_007.zip
    210 KB · Views: 1,696
The Goat said:
cheers for that clip, YOU ARE THE KING OF RENFAIRE CLIPS ON HERE!

just a quick request, have you got any clips where the female locked in the stocks REALLY hates being tickled, most of the clips show they are ticklish but do not hate being tickled??

Now, I don't understand any italian, but this is what I make out of it:

These people (girls, ladies) are trapped without them knowing upfront what is going to happen to them. Slowly they find out they are in a rather ticklish position and I guess that they don't want to show their weaker side and try to keep control. The ticklers are aware of the fact that their victims are there somewhat unvoluntary, so the keep it playfully and don't go for the limits.

Therefore you probably won't find much Renfaire clips with really heavily struggling people showing real hate of what is done to them. I know one exception however: 1999RF16.wmv (you can find it here), also available as can5.rm and canelli5.rm.

In this clip the girl quickly finds out what is going on and tries to escape. I think the ticklers were about to let her go but it looks like the family/friends of hers are preventing that. She is tickled lightly by the Renfaire staff, but at the same time attacked heavily in her sides by what looks like a brother.

To those of you who understand italian: am I right, or am I totally missing the point?

I have no words to describe how much i'm happy to see all those renfaire itaian clips :)
I'm italian and i never was in canelli, and now tha ti'm in US i want to see it LOL :D

GREAT JOB Wanto! i hope to make something similar for the comunity one day :)

If i'm right those clips are included in dvd and tapes, that a person sell with the help of the tickletown site owner.

I've tried to contact this "paisano" (he is Italian), noone answer me, and his first mail seem that is not active anymore ([email protected]), if someone know a way to contact this guy to buy the tapes or the dvd i'll be happy to buy them for the comunity :)

Thanks for sharing the clips, Wanto. They are very, very sweet. I enjoy natural girl-next-door tickling combined with historical setting. Many of the 'victims' are cute and ticklish. It would be great to see some more Italian renfaire clips here.

grande wanto..........sei mitico
se non ci fossimo noi italiani a movimentare un po' la situazione...!!!!

Does anyone have a renfaire clip from Canelli with sub's feet licked by a goat ?
Thank you :)

Hey, Wanto, are you still here? It`s ages since you posted any renfair clips. I`m dying to see sth new and I think others are waiting for it as well.

I think that he is here....how you can pretend to have new clips from him? he's not a renfaire clip factory LOL :D maybe someone can post other clips if someone contribute to the comunity :D

Usually someone ask when has something to give :D this is not the "treasure island" where all download happily without taking care of the comunity ;)

Anyway those clips are under copyright of a guy called "Marco"; he make the tapes and he sell the tapes, you can ask to the tickletown webmaster about Marco, because for many months the renfaire clips form canelli was on his site :)

Sorry, gang. I apologize for not posting for a while, but a project at work has kept me busy for the past couple of weeks. I haven’t checked on this thread in some time.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any new clips right now. This was not meant to be a regularly scheduled process. I originally posted whatever clips I had at the time.

I must stress again: The idea is that the community, and not just one person, should sustain this thread. I’m always on the look-out for new clips, and I’ll try to post them whenever I come across them. However, this should not hamper anyone from posting a clip or link that hasn’t been seen before on this thread.

At least that’s my feeble hope. Aznagoel’s post on Feb. 08 is a pretty good example of what I mean.

footamateur said:
I think that he is here....how you can pretend to have new clips from him? he's not a renfaire clip factory LOL :D maybe someone can post other clips if someone contribute to the comunity :D

Usually someone ask when has something to give :D this is not the "treasure island" where all download happily without taking care of the comunity ;)

Anyway those clips are under copyright of a guy called "Marco"; he make the tapes and he sell the tapes, you can ask to the tickletown webmaster about Marco, because for many months the renfaire clips form canelli was on his site :)
James_Bond4334 said:
give the guy a break. We got a ton of great clips and I really do mean a ton. And all you want is more? Granted, I want more too, but i would like to be appreciated rather than hassled if i posted all these clips. So please just show some more appreciation. Maybe there aren't any more. We did get quite a few.
Thanks, fellas. I appreciate the back-up.

Last edited:
Hey, which page did you get 2000rf14 from? Its like you went from 2000rf13 to 2000rf15 when you listed the pages they originally came from.

great!!! but Mr.wanto , do you have any nylon ones?
if having please share here thanks alot :)

Though I only know him through his posts I should like to say, for the record, that Wanto is a prince among men.

Merci bien mon ami,
~C.u.T

You are AMAZING. Thank you very much for the clips. And finally some splits that work for me. :) Handy program btw.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back