• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian tv show aituoipiedi 2007

sergio_aituoipi

Hi to all,
aituoipiedi 2007 TV show just started again, last tuesday. You can watch the first one in free streaming fallowing the link. I just wanted to tell you anyway what happened during my external filming, in a disco. I did fallow the advise of challenging girls that I met in the disco and I found one who refused firmly to play with me. Than I convinced her, by giving her a whip and trading time of tickling against her whipping me. Fortunately she knew not much about how to whip, so she hit my leather pants more than my skin and it was very easy for me to get access to her feet. I was surprised when I removed her boots she that was without stockings as it is very cold here, winter time. She was very sensible anyway. Here is a free clip of what happened in the full version, that will be too long for the tv I included in the clip store the continuation of it too. It is al in Italian anyway, sorry for that

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qUlMn6iCCgk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qUlMn6iCCgk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

You can find the continuation of this game in www.aituoipiedi.com clip store

I need new suggestions anyway on how to fallow...

grande Sergio! sei veramente il migliore! realizzi i nostri sogni! ho comprato il clip et devo dire che Partizia ha veramente dei bel piedini!! sei fortunato di conoscere tutte queste donne del mondo fetish!

nice...watched 6 minutes of clip for 3 seconds of tickling. that was worth it.

Hey,

I'm disappointed because I can only see the half clip.
It stops when she gets her hands tied.
I hope you can repair it.

Best regard

Nice job Sergio.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Kalamos said:

Ma quel disegno l'hai fatto per me?!
Sei un mito, grazie. Non riesco a vederlo grande, adesso lo scarico e provo con photoshop.
Scegli 4-5 disegni tuoi e scrivimi qualche riga di commento, così se non vuoi farti riprendere almeno faccio vedere quello che fai. Però è meglio che io prepari qualche domanda specifica, in modo da fare un approfondimento sensato in trasmissione.

sergio_aituoipi said:
Ma quel disegno l'hai fatto per me?!
Certo. :)

Sei un mito, grazie. Non riesco a vederlo grande, adesso lo scarico e provo con photoshop.
Prego. Per vederlo in grande, devi clickare l'immagine piccola e lasciar caricare la versione grande da Imageshack.

Se però ci sono problemi, ce n'è un'altra copia qua:

-> http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66706

Scegli 4-5 disegni tuoi e scrivimi qualche riga di commento, così se non vuoi farti riprendere almeno faccio vedere quello che fai. Però è meglio che io prepari qualche domanda specifica, in modo da fare un approfondimento sensato in trasmissione.
Decidere le domande in anticipo mi sembra un'idea sensata; sarò felice di mandarti tutto il materiale necessario. :)

Fammi sapere che date hai in mente; dopo metà mese avrò anche pronto il primo numero della mia rivista elettronica, e potrò mostrare ancora più materiale.

sergio_aituoipi said:
l'ho appena visto, è bellissimo!
Grazie, lo farò vedere anche al pelatone, che è il mio miglior amico.
Felice che sia piaciuto. :)

Ci leggiamo!

Nylon tickler said:
just 3 sec. tickling :scared: :scared:
Yeah, it just whets the appetite for more, but, he promised over the Italian forum, more is indeed coming, in a few weeks.

Kalamos said:
Yeah, it just whets the appetite for more, but, he promised over the Italian forum, more is indeed coming, in a few weeks.

I can't wait, that was an awesome clip!!! :)

There is potential as it is an intersting concept but the lack of tickling in that particular clip was a disappointment.

Cave In said:
There is potential as it is an intersting concept but the lack of tickling in that particular clip was a disappointment.

I included other 2 minutes of pure tickling in the TV show that will go in a couple of weeks time and I will put that in free streeming too. The scene itself had 4 extra minutes of tickling. We are still talking about content that I give for free, in tv and on the web.
This kind of actions you cannot plan them, they simply happen. What I put in tv is a selection, you will see that only a part of this clip is inside it; when you film 12-15 minutes you must chose how long you want that to be in tv, while for the web you can decide what to give for sale and what to offer as additional show.
Higher resolution clips and complete version belong to my members area and to the clips that I sell but a very big slice of it I just put it online for everybody. A trailer comes always out before the complete movie anyway, so don't be upset if I want to wait for the show to be in tv before putting it on the web in free streaming, ok? ;)

Verrebbe da dire, "Italian Power for the win", o qualcosa del genere.

Sergio, ho fatto una versione a colori del disegno.
Quando puoi, dai un'occhiata ai messaggi privati.

Mi sono anche iscritto al forum di Ai Tuoi Piedi, così ti passo i miei dati e possiamo metterci d'accordo. :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That girl is smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post more thanks :bouncybou

two questions for you:

1. Just to be sure, the clip for sale on your site has more tickling in it? It is different from this free one?

2. Can someone translate what they are saying? Thanks

I don't know Italian, but I do know the international language of feet and tickling. That was awesome! She has beautiful feet!

Excellent and bold concept. If I had another hand, I'd give it three thumbs up.

bigearl7 said:
two questions for you:

1. Just to be sure, the clip for sale on your site has more tickling in it? It is different from this free one?

2. Can someone translate what they are saying? Thanks

I checked: clip is exactly 3 minutes of tickling after the end of this one. She tries to excape several times during tickling. I contacted Patrizia and I am trying to convince her to come to my show and to read this forum.
I may translate this scene in English soon, as it is nicer to understand that there was no fake behind it. The interview starts with her saying that she would never accept to be tickled...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back