• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian TV Show (M/F) black stockings

chase

TMF Poster
Apparently this is a sketch from some Italian comedy show. Two guys, dressed like Alex from "A Clockwork Orange", invade the home of gorgeous Italian model/actress Milena Miconi. They bind and gag her (comedically and poorly) and seem to interrogate her while beating her with plastic clubs. At about 0:54, one of them removes one of her boots and tickles her black stockinged foot. Later in the clip you can see that they have lifted her shirt, exposing her stomache, but if there was any belly-tickling it didn't make it through the frantic jump cut edits. At the end of the scene, as one of the guys starts kissing her neck, he may be tickling her sides with his right hand. I won't say that for sure, because to me it's inconclusive.

This appeals to my sense of the absurd, and IMO the 12 seconds of foot tickling is about the hottest mainstream I've ever seen, mostly due to Milena's looks and her reaction. I wish she hadn't been gagged (even ineffectively) and I wish that one guy hadn't been hitting her in the head with his club during the foot tickling, but, oh well. If any of our Italian speaking brethren can provide a context of what's going on, or a translation of what's being said during the foot tickling, I and probably some others, would be grateful.

For some reason, Dailymotion's users have labeled this as explicit(?) content....so you'll have to be signed in and turn the family filter to OFF to see it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkxml3_tied-up-milena-miconi_shortfilms

Damn.....if only she had been barefoot, that would have been quite possibly the hottest mainstream scene ever. Oh well, I guess you have to take what you can get when it comes to mainstream /f foot tickling scenes...and, my own pickiness aside, that was pretty awesome. Great find.

I have no idea why it seems like all /f tickling on Dailymotion are flagged, but yet you can find an abundance of /m tickling scenes even with the family filter on. It's pretty odd if you ask me.

thank you very much for this one. I agree. for me too it's the best and hottest mainstream of this kind. a pity it isn't in better quality ...

Yes, it's an italian tv show called "Le iene" (hyenas), and this scene is from about three years ago. I lost it at that time, and I never found it out again, neither in the italian section of the forum, and now, accidentally, here it is.
Thanks a lot, Chase!

Last edited:
"Yes, it's an italian tv show called "Le iene" (hyenas), and this scene is from about three years ago. I lost it at that time, and I never found it out again, neither in the italian section of the forum, and now, accidentally, here it is.
Thanks, a lot Chase! "

Thanks for the name of the show and the date. Can you provide any kind of english translation for it? I'd be much obliged...

"Damn.....if only she had been barefoot, that would have been quite possibly the hottest mainstream scene ever. Oh well, I guess you have to take what you can get when it comes to mainstream /f foot tickling scenes...and, my own pickiness aside, that was pretty awesome. Great find.

I have no idea why it seems like all /f tickling on Dailymotion are flagged, but yet you can find an abundance of /m tickling scenes even with the family filter on. It's pretty odd if you ask me. "

I never developed a dogmatic preference for bare over stockinged, or vice versa. I'm an either/or lover, just kinda' depends on my mood at the time. So, yeah, barefoot would've been great too.

I can only speculate that it was flagged because it has "Tied Up" in the title. But, seriously? For something like this that aired on TV?

"Yes, it's an italian tv show called "Le iene" (hyenas), and this scene is from about three years ago. I lost it at that time, and I never found it out again, neither in the italian section of the forum, and now, accidentally, here it is.
Thanks, a lot Chase! "

Thanks for the name of the show and the date. Can you provide any kind of english translation for it? I'd be much obliged...

Yes, sorry Chase, I didn't read the whole of your first post, I rushed to watch the clip :D!
So, as you wrote before, Milena Miconi is an italian model and showgirl aged 39 now.
Here they play on the fact that in the early 2000s, she partecipated as a soubrette to a comic tv show which they suppose wasn't really so funny. So they ask her: "Was it really funny?", she nods and they say: "No, wrong answer. Now we are going to make you really laugh!" And the tickling starts!
In the second part they protest against the fact that in the show she never showed her boobs, and that's why they lift her shirt, but then neither I know if there is a brief belly tickling or not, anyway she keeps on laughing.
However I agree with you on the fact that it would be better if one of the guys hadn't been hitting her in the head during the tickling and if she hadn't been gagged, 'cause she was screaming with laughter even through it!

Great find anyway, thank you again.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry Chase, I didn't read the whole of your first post, I rushed to watch the clip :D!
So, as you wrote before, Milena Miconi is an italian model and showgirl aged 39 now.
Here they play on the fact that in the early 2000s, she partecipated as a soubrette to a comic tv show which they suppose wasn't really so funny. So they ask her: "Was it really funny?", she nods and they say: "No, wrong answer. Now we are going to make you really laugh!" And the tickling starts!
In the second part they protest against the fact that in the show she never showed her boobs, and that's why they lift her shirt, but then neither I know if there is a brief belly tickling or not, anyway she keeps on laughing.
However I agree with you on the fact that it would be better if one of the guys hadn't been hitting her in the head during the tickling and if she hadn't been gagged, 'cause she was screaming with laughter even through it!

Great find anyway, thank you again.

Excellent! Thanks, armpits lover, for providing the background on the skit. I hate to trouble you any further, but can you tell us what she's saying after the foot tickling starts?
Thanks again. I guess Milena should be added to the ticklish celebrity list, also.

Sorry, I tried to listen to it again and again, but she's talking through the gag while laughing so I can't understand what she says.

Thanks for this, I had it years ago and I believe the clip was "lilo.rm", I think it was posted on the forums but not sure

Sorry, I tried to listen to it again and again, but she's talking through the gag while laughing so I can't understand what she says.

No problem, I really appreciate you making the effort. If those "Hyena" guys had been a little quieter, maybe you'd have been able to make it out. I guess what she's saying will just go down as one of the big mainstream tickling scene mysteries. LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back